Another Nutbag Shoots People

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CATO, Jul 20, 2012.

1. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

My mother isn't big on guns, but she is a 2nd supporter, because she does not want to live where the only ones packing are the government and criminals. She's lived through situations that were close enough to that before and it was scary as hell for her. Some people are weird and don't like being afraid to walk outside, go figure...I'm not cause I believe in the Golden Rule. Which means if you wanna try and start something with me, then you must want to be treated that way, so I'll start crap with you, you stupid *censored*! :)

I agree with all those who have said that if someone wants to kill people, they will find a way. These kind of people already made the decision to kill people. The tools they used are irrelevant in my book And I'd rather people use guns in a mass murder than say like a bomb/IED. For the simple fact that my brain tells me that in a mass shooting you have a better chance of survival since in the case of an explosion in a building, the rescue teams would have to dig through the rubble to get to the victims, wasting valuable time not treating the victims. In a shooting, once the numbnuts behind it are dealt with one way or another, the paramedics can get straight to the victims. And in mass shootings, it doesn't seem to take too long for the perpetrators to either kill themselves(sometimes suicide by cop) or to be taken into custody.

And one thing that is starting to tick me off about the media reports involving any crime, they tend to plaster the criminals' faces all over, and you hardly see the victims' faces. To me it's just glorifying/glamorizing the bad guy and keeping up with the trend of criminalizing the victims and victim-izing the criminals.

2. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Okay, I will play devil's advocate. Credit cards are not hard to come by. Most of us turn down 10 or so offers each month. Cash for his purchases made over 2 months would be no problem. All his guns were openly purchased as per law in stores selling guns. 6000 rounds of ammo is a bit, but again easily obtainable, even online. All the body armor is also available online. So my point is; none of the stuff in your link neccessarily points to a false flag conspiracy. I am not saying it is not possible. What I am saying is that we do not have enough info to know one way or another. Supposedly this guy just got dropped from his Graduate Studies College Program he had been enrolled in in June. He was also known to be upset about even with all his education and smarts, he was only able to get a job at McDonalds. So who knows?

tulianr likes this.
  3. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Who the said he spent any money for it?

All he had to do was call up his buddy Eric Holder.Ever heard of political martyrdom? I think this guy was a' libtard and he wanted to do his part to further the left's agenda. Whether he planned/acted out on this alone is anyone's guess. Some things will never be known.Seriously... I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but after F&F I don't know what our government is willing to do in order to further restrict our liberty.

oldawg, Guit_fishN and TwoCrows like this.
  4. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

How will Janet Napolitano categorize this new type of domestic terrorist?

Unemployed students?
    People with buckets?
    Jokers with orange hair?
    Psychopaths?
    Owners of body armor?
    Apartment dwellers?

5. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Tinfoil hat time...How did a unemployed college kid get $20,000.00 of swat equipment and money for these exotic gun's and bomb's....Hmmm

6. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Monkey++

The largest mass murder in the US (97 people) was done with a gallon of gasoline and a match.

What we understand and the antis will not accept, is that people will find a way to kill if they intend to.

Alpha Dog likes this.
  7. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Where did he get CS gas? ...not like you can buy that stuff at Wal-mart. Every bit of this doesn't pass the smell test.

8. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

9. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

and the body armor ?

10. Do you guys remember Bill Ayers calling for violence to Occupiers? The SOB who killed 12 people in Colorado was a former Occupier. -Reb

This is from Occupy San Diego.

James Holmes, DOB 12/13/1987, the car he was driving had Tenn license plates. The Batman movie portrays the OWS crowd in a negative vein,the new Batman movie featured the villain as an Occupy Wall Street type. I would first look at the possibility that James Holmes, DOB 12/13/1987, was caught up in the OWS movement took it upon himself to strike back against “THE MAN."

Colorado shooting suspect reported to be former 'Occupy' member

The “Doo Doo Economics Blog” is reporting that shooting suspect James Holmes, of Aurora Colorado, is a former member of the Occupy San Diego group. Holmes was born and San Diego and has family there, and a Florida private investigator cited by the blog links Holes to the Occupy San Diego group. That investigator, Bill Warner, reports Holmes today on his web blow with this title, “Occupy Black Bloc Member James Holmes Shoots Up Aurora Co Movie Theater Killing 12 And Wounding 50.”

Earlier today on ABC News coverage of the tragedy, Brian Ross has speculated than another man named James Holmes listed on a local Tea Party site was possibly the suspected shooter. Conservatives roundly criticized ABC News and Ross for showing media bias by so quickly drawing that conclusion in speculation, and some have called for Ross to be fired by ABC News.

The author of the Doo Doo Economics Blog cites Holmes as a member of the “black block” faction of the Occupy movement who left the group allegedly because it was not radical enough for him. The blog also shows screen shots from a site allegedly connected to Holmes who warned that he would kill everyone at the opening of the Batman movie in Colorado.

http://www.examiner.com/article/colorado-shooting-suspect-reported-to-be-former-occupy-member
    422325_267689263330697_931960943_n.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  11. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Monkey++

I also find it interesting that the villain of the movie is named Bane.

12. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Pretty simple,
    (using masculine but could be either He/She)
    First he'd be arrested for illegally carrying a gun in a pistol free zone.
    the police would be trying to throw the book at him for violating the law.
    the media would be attempting to turn him into a folk hero.
    the populace would rally behind him as a 'savior' of the people.
    he'd be sued by the parents of the shooter for millions of dollars. he'd loose the case and owe millions
    he'd have to file bankruptcy due to the crushing debt.
    the bankruptcy judge would not discharge the millions.
    he'd penniless, homeless and unemployed and drift off into oblivion
    OR
    he'd snap and go on a rampage.

Just a guess.

ditch witch and Quigley_Sharps like this.
  13. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I should think that the theater that declared a Gun Free Zone...and
    Provided no security is now liable for millions...Or is too common sense..??

Quigley_Sharps likes this.
  14. Maybe my tinfoil hat is really tight, but none of this has been right from the get-go, in my opinion.

TwoCrows likes this.
  15. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Follow the money...Someone funded this a$$hat...

TwoCrows and Quigley_Sharps like this.
  16. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

There is nothing that will prevent these unfortunate acts of violonce from happening. There is always going to be the lone wolf with the intent of an animal, cruel and without remorse. Our societies crumbling morality seems to be creating more of these everyday. You can call it bad up-bringing, lack of a father/mother figure, feeling all alone, mental deficit, financial failure, hate and the list could just go on and on. There are no rules, laws, medical techniques, or mechanism's of any type that could be created to prevent this type of threat from existing. There are stories in the news everyweek of tragic events, but equally devasting to those affected!!

The only thing you can do to minimize this sort of event is to have an armed society, prepared and trained to defend their, freinds-family and neighbor's. If there had been just one or multiple CCW folks in that crowd, maybe one of them could have saved a life, shorten the impact of the time the shooter had- something to lessen the degree of the action this psycopath placed on the innocent. This was the conversation around my dinner table last night and the common theme was, carry at all times!! There is just no resonable safety now days without the ability to defend from the random acts like this one!!

17. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

For those who saw Mayor Boomberg and heard his comment "We can talk about it on the talk shows, we can wring our hands and say it's terrible. You know, 'I need more guns to protect myself,'" Bloomberg continued. "That strategy doesn't work."... i wonder if someone made the same comment about taxes, welfare, or another liberal program...what people would think....

"We can talk about it on the talk shows, we can wring our hands and say it's terrible. You know, 'We need more taxes to keep the US going,'" Bloomberg continued. "That strategy doesn't work."

"We can talk about it on the talk shows, we can wring our hands and say it's terrible. You know, 'I need more welfare to help myself,'" Bloomberg continued. "That strategy doesn't work."...

As to Obama's comment about his daughters possibly being in the theater ... well i guess the secret service would have shot the silly bugger after the first smoke gernade was thrown and we would not be having this converastion....

things that make you say Hmmmmm

TwoCrows and BTPost like this.
  18. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog survival of the breed

Just as we thought the bashing starts with his 100 round AR mag and the price of ammo compared to a tank of gas.

0f56837344e8b7c95a5a954ebb28ec7f.

Gun Deaths: A Familiar American Experience

RR-logo_003910. By Bill Weir | ABC News – 5 hrs ago

• gty_crime_scene_jef_120721_wmain.
      Gun Deaths: A Familiar American …

One of the most depressing aspects of the shooting rampage at a movie theater in Aurora, Colo., is just how familiar it all is to the American experience.
    We've seen it so many times, the body counts, the candlelight vigils, the search for motive, the gun control debate. The numbers may be different this time - 12 dead, four guns, 6,000 rounds of ammunition purchased online - but in an effort to put this heartbreak into a national context, here are some other numbers to consider.
    In America, over one dozen guns are legally sold every minute of every day.
    There are almost 300 million privately-owned firearms in this country - that's almost enough to arm every man, woman and child - but while there is a gun in four out of every 10 of American homes, only a small percentage of owners have most of the weapons, with the average collection swelling in recent years to around seven guns per owner.
    With this massive supply, prices have dropped. The cost of suspected gunman James Holmes' massive arsenal was $3,000. And with bullets going for around 50 cents a piece, he could fill the 100-round magazine on his AR-15 rifle for around the cost of a tank of gas.
    The National Rifle Association is quick to associate more guns with less crime, saying that since the early '90s, when many states relaxed their weapon laws, violent crime has dropped 70 percent. Despite the rampages on campuses and military bases, as well as the hail of gang bullets in Chicago that has killed over 200 so far this year, the national murder rate is at a 47-year-low.
    But on the other side of the argument, the Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence, a non-profit organization, points out that Americans still kill each other with guns at a level that is staggering compared to the rest of humanity.
    A study in the Journal of Trauma and Acute Care Surgery found that the gun murder rate in the U.S. is at 19.5 percent, almost 20 times higher than the next 22 richest nations combined.
    Among the world's 23 wealthiest countries, 80 percent of all gun deaths are American deaths and 87 percent of all kids killed by guns are American kids.
    But regardless, polls show that public attitudes don't change, even after a mass slaughter like this. Forty-nine percent say it's more important to protect gun rights while 45 percent favor tighter gun control.
    But no one of any political stripe can denying the human cost of our collective trigger fingers.
    According to the Children's Defense Fund, in the 44 years since Bobby Kennedy and Martin Luther King were shot to death, bullets have ended the lives of more than one million people - including 12 in Aurora, Colo., who came together at midnight, just looking to cheer for a superhero.
    0f56837344e8b7c95a5a954ebb28ec7f. RR-logo_003910. 0f56837344e8b7c95a5a954ebb28ec7f. RR-logo_003910. gty_crime_scene_jef_120721_wmain. gty_crime_scene_jef_120721_wmain.

19. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Monkey++

With this massive supply, prices have dropped.

That right there is enough to prove this is pure unadulterated BS

oldawg likes this.
  20. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Monkey++

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7