Another Nutbag Shoots People

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CATO, Jul 20, 2012.

1. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

[Quote}According to the Children's Defense Fund, in the 44 years since Bobby Kennedy and Martin Luther King were shot to death, bullets have ended the lives of more than one million people [/Quote]

My question to the Children's Defense Fund is: "In the 44 years since Bobby Kennedy and Martin Luther King were shot to death" How many children have died in Auto Accidents? So, Why do we allow children to ride in automobiles?????? Answer that SmartGuy.....

Alpha Dog likes this.
  2. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Something like 5500 a year die in auto accidents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

I think I read that there are nearly 200 that fall off their bikes and die. We need to ban bikes.
    Plus nearly 400 a year drown in pools, lakes and bathtubs. No more fun, Ban swimming and only allow showers.

Alpha Dog likes this.
  4. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog survival of the breed

Or how many people have died from presciption drugs, crossing a busy street or just not paying attention and doing something stupid? Politicians has killed that many soldiers in the name of greed and oil in the past 10 years so shouldn't we ban the politicians?

5. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Monkey++

90,000 to 120,000 per year die from "medical misadventures" (doctors and nurses mistakes) Ban them.

Alpha Dog likes this.
  6. Silversnake

Silversnake Silverback

This is a good lesson in "don't go in places that don't allow concealed guns"

VisuTrac, Alpha Dog and tulianr like this.
  7. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

Well since 10 out of 10 people who are born will die, let's ban childbirth. If kids aren't born, they won't get hurt!

8. Agreed!

9. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Example #1 is someone buying junk at a yard sale that dated back to 1923.....a fluke: not what I would call an example of something easily acquirable.

Example #2 is "out of stock." Who knows if they will ever be in stock AND, the chemical make-up (%s) isn't the same as what's in the police/military grenades; So, using these two examples...you would have a very hard time getting CS gas.

10. Silversnake

Silversnake Silverback

11. PAGUY

PAGUY Monkey

It's not as sophisticated as it sounds. Basic chemistry or reading a civilian tech manual( no I am not saying which book)can give you this knowledge. For that matter most country boys have had their bits beat as a kid for doing just what you are saying this guy did in hi apartment.

Improvise, Adapt, Modify, and Overcome. FTM/PTB

12. BTPost

Well not really, SS..... Remember that this kid was REALLY Sharp, and knew how to do REAL Research, at the Academic Graduate School Level. To Graduate in NeroBiology, He had to take a couple of quarters of Organic Chemistry, minimum, and he had access to just about every Text ever published on NitroOrganic Chemistry, while in Grad School, and even as an Upper Level Collegian. I am surprised at the relatively small set of "Boobie" Traps that
    were used, and that most of them were fairly unsophisticated, but certainly would have been effective, if he had not warned the cops ahead of time. Cop SpokesPeople ALWAYS make it seem like things are a lot more sophisticated than they really are, simply because they have very little knowledge of what the EOD Folks really encountered, and they are just a little higher up the food chain from Talking Heads.... Modern EOD Folks, trained by the .MIL are much more likely to NOT deal with these things, from First Hand Knowledge, of the chemicals in question, but to just remove the triggers and haul the stuff out to the Rannge and then Blow, whatever it was, UP. Same thing was done down in that San Diego House. They couldn't move the stuff, without knowing what it actually was, and there was so much of it, figuring out all the stuff, was beyond their training, So they just burnt the house to the ground. Much easier, for them.... To Bad for the Homeowner....

It is a very good thing that none of these BAD Guys, and Terrorists, really have a REAL Background in NitroOrganics, or things would be turning out a LOT Different, and the body count would be a lot Higher.... I will be very interested in reading what caused the AR-15 to Jam.... Cheap Ammo, Maybe....
    and from the pellet size wounds, showed so far, on Tv, he was using Like #7 shot... Not really as effective, as 00Buck.... shows a lack of real understanding, of the weaponry, he choose....

13. Silversnake

Silversnake Silverback

BTPost I was hoping you would chime in on this with your expertise on the chemicals. Makes sense. Thanks.

14. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Monkey++

Even more sophisticated for a PhD student in neuroscience.

Guit_fishN likes this.
  15. smithcp2002

smithcp2002 Monkey+++

The "news re-puke-rs" just do a bang up job to toe the line, and fence the sheep. This is a bad thing that happened, we all are to blame for WE THE PEOPLE not you the government let it come to be.

16. Silversnake

Silversnake Silverback

TwoCrows and smithcp2002 like this.
  17. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

I thought he was getting a Ph.D. in neuroscience...even this article states that. o_O

In the pics posted by Quigly above...I didn't see that the AR had a drum mag......

My reading of that story was that the explosive hypergolic mixture devices were what was found at his apartment.

I was in a store yesterday and the news was on and they were talking about how he had acquired 6k rounds of ammo (and all the rest of the gear) in just two months....and like this article, they concluded that that constituted "planning." Now...does this really make sense? How many rounds can one possibly carry and successfully use in a situation like this?

Additionally, they just kept going on and on about how it's easy to bulk ammo and gas masks on the Internet........oh the horror...gas masks on the Internet.

At this point, I think it's safe to assume that news people are morons and should be slapped with a sh!7 sock.

18. BTPost

Guit, absolute the " Talking Heads" typically are never anywhere near the actual scene.... And they depend on others to get the information correct, and these guys are just your typical News Hacks...
    The drum was found outside, in or near, the vehicle, not inside the theater. The AR15 jammed and was discarded. He then went to the shotgun, and pistols. When he had used up all his carried ammo he surrendered to the first Cop, who showed up. As I stated above, I would like to hear, why the AR15 jammed... And exactly what shotgun rounds were fired... Now that would be interesting to know, but I suspect, the Dufus Newsies are to stupid to ask, real informative questions like that.... ......

VHestin likes this.
  19. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

One would think that a shotgun vs. AR15 would lay waste to humans in a theatre (9 x .32 projectiles per round x 6+ rounds = 54 rounds in seconds). I'm surprised he only killed 12.

20. Silversnake

Silversnake Silverback

I concede the story said his degree program was in neuroscience, not chemistry. Ya got me.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7