Another once great company goes woke - Hersheys

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hot diggity, Mar 3, 2023.

1. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

2. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

This alphabet (LBQZ++ Whatever) people thing is becoming an obsession in this country.
    Less than 3% of the population is alphabet, but you'd think it was 90% from the way it's being pushed.

3. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Allowing a tiny but rabidly vocal minority to run roughshod over the majority is utterly criminal.

4. hot diggity

The list of businesses and products that I have no use for isn't that long, so it's easy to remember. I hope those that walk away are consistent enough to make it hurt.

I have a sip of my Pepsi product and smile every time I drive past Dick's Sporting Goods empty parking lot and have to jockey for an available space within 70 yards of the door at Academy Sports a mile down the road.

jim2, Cruisin Sloth, Alanaana and 7 others like this.
  5. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

That ain't no woman. If it has/had a kickstand IT AIN'T NO WOMAN! Of course being a fudge company maybe they just want to increase market share among a certain group known for packing...........well you know, then that's just capitalism.

Alanaana, Dunerunner, SB21 and 5 others like this.
  6. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Well, if it outrages us, the media will cover it and sensationalize it.
    I say meh. and will keep my thoughts in my head until they can read them via some cranial scan that some scientists is going to create in the future.

Until then, i give zero shits about this whole pronoun thing and will ask the person their name and address them using that. Plain and simple.

7. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Wrong product name!! Should be "Cookies and Cream with Nuts"

8. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Only in the new leftist America does the minority rule over the majority. These companies pander to 4% of the population -what the hell are they thinking I can't believe the other 96% of the population has been brainwashed to accept his crap. Add one more company to my list I won't support or buy from,

SB21, jim2, Alanaana and 4 others like this.
  9. Seawolf1090

Or "Hershey's Fudge Packers"

oldawg, johnbb, SB21 and 5 others like this.
  10. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Hershey's ? never head of her
    Reese's cups I've heard of

11. Alanaana

Alanaana Monkey+++

This kind of aggressive marketing leaves a bad taste and smells a bit like desperation :rolleyes:. I'd rather have coffee :coffee:

12. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

I gave up then they stripped 2/3 of their plant and shipped it to Mexico.

OTOH, the US "Sugar cartel" made it impossible to do anything else. Gotta love the leftovers of the New Deal.

13. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Man...one would think that it is 99.99%, judging by the way the Right wing Republicans are hitting the LGBTQI+ 'great replacement' moral panic button. ;)

It's a wonderful distraction by right wingers to focus anxious voters upon, who feel that their intolerant anti-LGBTQI+ religious beliefs are under existential threat. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Mar 4, 2023
    Gator 45/70 likes this.
  14. chelloveck

I just love it...all those free-market, pro-capitalism pundits with their panties in a wad, because a confectionary company makes a commercial decision to promote an event on it's chocolate wrappers...to misquote Rupert Murdoch...Hershey's are neither red, nor blue, but....*gasp*, RAINBOW! [LMAO]

upload_2023-3-5_1-10-51.

Gator 45/70 and Alanaana like this.
  15. Dude is still a dude no matter what he does to himself or says. It's unfortunate that he has that nut allergy. Maybe an epi-pen would have been a better solution than cutting them off?

Snickers for me thank you very much.

Godspeed

SB21, Gator 45/70, Alanaana and 2 others like this.
  16. hot diggity

17. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

18. Seawolf1090

Jeremy's Chocolate.... calling out Hersheys! Gotta love a free market!

mysterymet, DKR, magicfingers and 2 others like this.
  19. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

This how you roll down under?

SB21 and Meat like this.
  20. chelloveck

No...I don't wear crocodile teeth in my hatband. :p ;)

SB21, Gator 45/70 and Meat like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7