Another Patriot Silenced

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Minuteman, Dec 2, 2006.

1. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

I'm guilty of that mm.
    I know what is right and true. But I do have my family and new daughter here also.

I heard it said one time that the FBI SOP for a standoff with a militia was to wait until Sunday night. The militiamen would all start to leave and go home back to their families and bed so they could go to work the next morning.

Man, we are in too much of a surveillance and control grid society for Boston Tea Parties anymore... So what to do, send money to the fallen? Write our Congressmen? Vote for Ron Paul?

Can this be fixed or is it already so far down the drain that TBTB will lose control of the whole mess in the next 30 yrs anyway?

2. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

**** man i hope we can figure out a way to do this and not end up in a romper room for pillow biters.
    there has to be another way other than breaking the law.

3. ChemicalGal

ChemicalGal Monkey+++

Boy it looked to me like he had covered all his bases with facts in the letter he had sent the government.
    So if you get a place to send donations for his defense, i will help. Maybe all us oldies should stand up and join him, we've raised our families and you young ones could benefit by it.
    Have to admire him, too bad the jury didn't question the law itself instead of him. Too bad people don't know they can.
    And that judge should be tried for his complicity in railroading this man.
    cg

4. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Why make a further mockery of our courts? If its to give what is deserved he would deserve the same amount of a 'trial' as he granted to this man, so unless you are simply going to mock a justice system by doing that then the only thing he would deservewould be a short drop and a sudden stop.

5. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

New World Order= 21,273
    Team Freedom= 0

You will submit, or you will die. Or something.

6. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

That is the reasonI posted this. It was a gutsy thing to do. Whether you agree or not, the man had guts. He made his case for a bad law, a law that should be nullified by the constitution. He took a stand, and will pay a price for it. But he made the stand. You have to give him that.

7. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

bubba 's cell mate? now they just get somebody to say you are a paranoid schizophrenic and you lose your guns, go away , wear pajamas all day and get inline for your daily, federally funded electro-shock and drug therapy...and lunch with nurse ratchet..."Dotors in white coats " with "brain gravy" skeers me worse than bubba,

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7