Another water fast

Discussion in 'Survival Medicine' started by melbo, Oct 27, 2012.

1. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Currently in Day 2 of another fast which I assume will be similar to this one:
    26 day water fast

So far, I'm hungry, drinking large quantities of water and have a nagging headache.
    There are a couple great downloadable books in post #1 of the other thread which describe what, why and how I'm doing this.

I'll update as this progresses.

2. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Fluoride kicking in yet, Ironman?

jack_froste likes this.
  3. melbo

Been fluoride free for quite a number of years.

Day 3 is terrible. Still hungry, still have a headache and also the beginnings of an all over body ache. At least this time I have the benefit of experience and know what to expect and when. 4-5 days from now I should be home free.

Brokor likes this.
  4. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

I noticed it's harder to locate Tom's toothpaste (fluoride free) locally. There's plenty of Tom's fluoridated, and every other brand on the market. Obviously online is an easy way to go.

This week I am doing the rice and vegetable fast. Strictly water is a tough one. Best of luck!!!

5. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Arm & Hammer Baking Soda has no Floride, either....

6. melbo

End of Day 11. Not very hungry anymore although I have a mental craving for everything.
    Have lost around 18 lbs although that is not my goal, just another way to track my status through this process.

7. melbo

End of Day 12. Not hungry at all and my energy levels are as normal or slightly elevated. The heightened awareness has started and the rest of the 10-12 days (my estimate) should be easy.

Brokor likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7