Anti-Trumper Executes GOP Committeeman w/ Two Bullets to Head

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldDude49, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

The idea of an armed society being a polite society is based on EVERYONE being armed. Vince Foster wasn't armed. This guy wasn't armed. Everyone of the DNC staffers that were murdered before being able to testify were not armed. I would guess that many of the murders in Chicongo, Deriot, Dearborn, and so on were also committed upon unarmed victims. The one thing they have on common? All the murders were demonrats and/or Hitlery supporters.

So it would be better to say "a polite society is a demonrat free society".

2. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Sounds like a compelling argument for the 'unhinged' not to have access to firearms....or cutlery for that matter ;)

I really ought use that sarcasm emoji more liberally.....apparently rolling eyes isn't doing the job sufficiently.

The wife's testimony needn't be excluded, but it must be evaluated against the rest of the evidence jigsaw puzzle. Nor ought a conviction rely exclusively on the forensic evidence. Forensic evidence, certainly can be useful, but there again, forensic evidence also has its problems in establishing what actually happened, why, and by whom. Each potential offence, requires that each of the elements of the charge be proven by the prosecution, beyond a reasonable doubt.standard.

Understanding Murder Charges in Pennsylvania | Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg & Gifford, P.C.

Were I the accused's defence counsel, I think I'd be challenging just about everyone who had posted to this thread thus far....simply because they variously,

1. Had expressed prejudicial views about the accused's guilt, even before the case had been tried, and the evidence / testimony presented, considered, and evaluated.

2. Had already expressed a view of the penalty to be executed upon the accused, and indeed in some cases offering to act as executioner....without regard to the actual conduct of the trial, and without each element of each charge being proven, beyond a reasonable doubt.

3. Had Expressed an inclination to insert factors of possibly questionable relevance (such as the political affiliations and commitments of the accused and victim) into their judgement of the accused's guilt; again, pre trial.

In Pennsylvania, the penalty for Murder1 is death, or life without parole....however, depending on which charges are actually prosecuted, murder3 and voluntary manslaughter are also possibilities for a jury to consider, if murder1 cannot be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. Going into court with the expressed belief that execution is the only penalty to be applied in the case, is just a tad premature, and prejudicial.

This all assumes that the matter actually goes to trial....there is always the possibility of a plea deal, in which case, the accused may plea guilty to murder3 or voluntary manslaughter, in which case only the scale of the penalty need be considered during sentencing.

However, the prosecution would just love you guys on his/her jury....you will have done his work for him without him needing to say anything at the trial, beyond the usual pro forma trial ritual.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  3. chelloveck

Nice of you to join the discussion DarkLight....bringing with you your peerless sarcasm and irrelevance. (y) way to go!

Witch Doctor 01 likes this.
  4. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

The ideal is that both should be armed, One guy was outnumbered by one.

5. chelloveck

It doesn't follow that 'the good guy will still prevail', (not that I'm seeing much in the way of civility on either side); and that two guys having a shoot out, increases the potential for collateral damage of innocents.

Perhaps a case could be made for the reintroduction of duelling....with the weapon of choice being egg whisks or silicone basting brushes. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  6. snake6264

snake6264 Combat flip flop douchebag

No but you should NOT be able to go in to a store show your drivers license and walk away with a gun in the same hour
    I have lived with the Illinois my whole life and it has NEVER stopped me from buying anthing just had to have the state police background check which I do not mind since I am not a felon

7. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

The last five words. You should add "yet" to the end as YOU aren't the only one who decides the definition of "felon".

snake6264 likes this.
  8. snake6264

Well my record is clean as anyones else's

9. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

only problem I have with such... is... recently some area's are making LISTS of said folks...

and keeping them... thing with list is they are very easy to put to less then good use...

every law or rule should be looked at very carefully for the ABUSE that it can be used for by unscrupulous types..

too often the abuse possible can easily out weight the good intentions...

10. snake6264

Come and get them then and we shall see what we see

and as a dealer I never have had to disclose the purchase just if the individual was able to buy and it was either accept denied or not at this time which meant that after a 24 hour hold without further notification the sale could go thru

11. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

In my state, even though a gun registry is specifically unconstitutional, our Governor by Executive Order requires the State Police to keep track of all transactions. This information is to be shared with all State Agencies. Also, just prior to that they steamrolled through via "Emergency" legislation the requirement that all firearm transfers must have a background check. You might consider making a list of every time there was a gun registry that did not result in later confiscation.

To summarize:
    1. The Oregon Constitution specifically forbids a gun registry
    2. The one sided Oregon State Legislature steamrolls legislation that requires all firearm transfers (except between close family members) have a background check. The legislation is passed via "Emergency" rules that prevent voter Referendum to give the Citizens final say.
    3. The Governor within days makes an Executive Order to require the State Police to maintain all background check information forever which not only includes your name, ssn, etc. but the make model and serial number of the firearms. This constitutes an Unconstitutional gun registry. The information is available to all State agencies.
    4. California has set the precedent for outlawing firearms and accessories that do not grandfather previously legal items. These items are to be turned in or they will be seized.
    5. What is to stop a leftist state from looking through their database and getting a list of all AR and AK owners of the opposition party and then begin systematically raiding them after passing "Emergency" legislation banning all magazines larger than ten rounds?
    Food for thought: Since a background check is only supposed to determine if there is a reason to not transfer a firearm, why is the model, make and serial number of the firearm recorded? The background check is for the person and not the firearm.

12. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Because that is REQUIRED by the Federal Statute... even though ALL these Records are supposed to be "Scrubbed" after 30 Days, by Statute...

13. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

I understand it's required, but my question is why is it required when we are worried about me passing the BGC and not the firearm? IMO it's an intentional step towards a gun registry.

oldawg likes this.
  14. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Ask the Commie Rat Bas*****ds that wrote the Statute.... and be prepared for a whole steaming pile of BS...

3M-TA3 likes this.
  15. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

That's a shared opinion. Creeping, incremental, ratcheting abrasion of rights.

oldawg likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7