Alternative Medicine Antibiotic Dosing Chart per Disease

Discussion in 'Survival Medicine' started by Illini Warrior, Sep 12, 2021.

1. Illini Warrior

Illini Warrior Illini Warrior

Prep School Daily

I thought this chart might be helpful in considering common conditions for which you will want to have antibiotics and the usual dosages per course of treatment. I figured it might be a means of determining the numbers of any given antibiotic that you want to have on hand. THIS IS NOT TO BE INTERPRETED AS A PRESCRIPTION FOR ANY GIVEN MEDICAL CONDITION. It is only to help you calculate quantities you may wish to acquire for your family.

Mountainman, 3M-TA3, Bandit99 and 6 others like this.
  2. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

Good info, thanks IW

3. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

Really have to watch "quick fix" sites like that.

Antibiotics for treating parasites? Wow...

4. duane

duane Monkey+++

Best solution I know of is to find one of the rapidly disappearing family doctors that practiced before the modern tech revolution in medicine. They will recognize and know how to treat things the old way. Since no one recently has been infallible, perhaps outside religion anyway, you will have to take the information they give with a full shaker of salt. Do not forget that during the high point in herbal medicine, the average life span was less than 40. I view the vet medicines in the same way, while they may have their uses, it does not come without danger, and while I might in desperation choose to use them, it is not my first choice.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7