ANTIFA ATTACKS

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Illini Warrior, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Byte

Byte Monkey+++

They are distinctly NOT anarchists. They are, in fact, authoritarian fascists of the first order. They want control. They mean to have it. Whatever it takes. And forget about what the majority wants. Though they play lip service to democracy, they want it even less than any wise and sane person does. They know the majority doesn't want their fascism either. But they also know the majority won't lift a finger to stop them. And so it goes.

Anarchy isn't what the masses believe it to be. All the chaos and destruction has been attached to the word over the centuries because of the fascists burning and looting. Most never even claimed to be anarchists. A few have and so the label has stuck. Anarchy is without outside governance. No more, no less. Anarchy isn't chaos, it's liberty. I know that the human race isn't going to wake up one day and suddenly start using words correctly. Besides, co-opting the language and framing the debate is really all it's about anyway. Oh and that control thing. Yeah, that too.

2. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

We don't have any Antifa here in Alabama...with reason!

3. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

It will be interesting to see what they do after the elections. If the Dems lose, I can see them going nuts, if the Dems win, I can see them going nuts. Should be interesting, I hope they stay in Portland, Sorry Portland but they are your problem.

Zimmy and Gator 45/70 like this.
  4. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Portland is a hotbed, but so is Berkley and Seattle. So long as they are allowed to continue with the blessings of local governments and politicians they will continue to grow and spread their hate elsewhere.

Yard Dart, Gator 45/70 and Zimmy like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7