Antifa- Nov. 4th

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yard Dart, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Agreed, But..... it's still a good idea to be ready for <something> that might occur around that time.
    And, that government drill, will they cut power around the whole nation, unannounced? Will hospitals, police organizations, airlines, be ready for a total power/comm outtage? How long will this outtage last?

Ura-Ki, Dunerunner and Yard Dart like this.
  2. Tevin

Tevin Monkey+++

The original post was absolutely serious, and while some of the replies were sarcastic, dismissive, etc., they all took the bait on some level. @ghrit was the only one besides me who outright called BS on this one.

Some people might want to cut back on the coffee.

3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Heh. I almost didn't point out the obvious for the sake of letting the funny buisness roll. Probably should not underestimate primate noses for finding bs in something. That said, full marks to the originator of the notice in the OP. Very creative.

4. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

You mean this isn't a wack job conspiracy theory site?

So are we thinking that the Nov 4th thing is fake or just this one "fake press release" that just looks like some one was trying too hard is fake?

Ura-Ki, Dunerunner, oldawg and 2 others like this.
  5. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

I have seen a lot of chatter at various social media sites about 4 nov 2017. All of this chatter supposedly originating with various ANTIFA Factions. Antifa no doubt has some substance and has hidden funding able to produce bodies on location in short order. Whether organized and or directed to assemble like a "flash mob" (remember these?), Antifa has advocated violence and produced same in the past. Phony, completely false, or whatever, the possibility of violence from various factions is always a threat in todays version of the real world. I will meet that threat as I always have. I will avoid crowds, I will be armed and alert to my surroundings, I will meet any violence directed my way with counter-violence greater than that directed towards me immediately and with little restraint. That is not to say I will do anything at this time to search out such said violent beings, but quite to the contrary I will avoid and withdraw from such said threats unless conditions exist where I am forced to take action for preservation of my life or perceived innocents. If that is the case let what happens be what it is and let the chips fall where they may. Fore warned is fore armed. I do not intend to be caught unaware and unprepared. You would be wise to up your awareness level a notch or 3 as well. JMHO

6. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

Fake post or not, there has been many grumblings about Nov.4 in and around the greater BHam area. Since we are currently in the middle of a hospital remodeling job smack dab in the heart of B-Ham rest assured most of us will be keeping a weather eye out for any shenanigans. I saw 1st hand an old white lady shot in the head at a stop light in Cleveland during the Rodney King BS.
    I've never forgot that sight. I will shoot first if I see a group of thuggas approaching one of our trucks.

7. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

LOL, guess I should have put this in the humor section...... some folks just can't see funny in anything unless they are specifically told it is funny. More coffee needed by some for sure......:p
    By the way, yes, the phone number listed is inoperable..... ;)

As others noted, there is a lot of chatter for Nov 4th action of some sort by these snowflakes....... raising the alert to the chatter, should make everyone pay close attention to their surroundings, especially during that time frame, in areas more prone to have these clowns.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2017
  8. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Never underestimate the opponent. Personally I do not see Liberals as an opponent other then at the ballot box but many think a liberal is a weak person who just protests etc. I keep saying it on here but I will say it again. Liberals have guns. They train and they are as much into surviving as we are. Look- The Liberal Gun Club Forum • Index page Liberal gun clubs exist and they train. Personally I wish we were all just seen as humans but the mind set now is to be divided which is really sad.

Antifa is a terror group. They are radical and they prey on the weak minded, converting the weak minded into fighting their battle. Do not think Antifa is a bunch of snowflakes. Think of the Antifa as the thugs on the Chicago streets that gun down the innocent every weekend. The thugs do not give a hoot about labels. Their agenda is to protect their turf and destroy the enemy.

9. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Muhammad Markstein should be a clue. Muhammad does not seem to match up very well with the surname of Markstein (Arabic name with a Jewish surname??). It's highly unlikely.

I've received a number of fake E-Mails with the PayPal logo that have misspelled words or incorrect usage of English words. It's a dead giveaway that the E-Mail is a spoof.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
    sec_monkey and Ura-Ki like this.
  10. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Aww man, Fake news, Damn it, Guess I'll have to go do mag dumps on paper

11. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

I'm not worried about the 4th because there is always the 5th;)

The Fifth of November

Remember, remember!
    The fifth of November,
    The Gunpowder treason and plot;
    I know of no reason
    Why the Gunpowder treason
    Should ever be forgot!
    Guy Fawkes and his companions
    Did the scheme contrive,
    To blow the King and Parliament
    All up alive.
    Threescore barrels, laid below,
    To prove old England's overthrow.
    But, by God's providence, him they catch,
    With a dark lantern, lighting a match!
    A stick and a stake
    For King James's sake!
    If you won't give me one,
    I'll take two,
    The better for me,
    And the worse for you.
    A rope, a rope, to hang the Pope,
    A penn'orth of cheese to choke him,
    A pint of beer to wash it down,
    And a jolly good fire to burn him.
    Holloa, boys! holloa, boys! make the bells ring!
    Holloa, boys! holloa boys! God save the King!
    Hip, hip, hooor-r-r-ray!

12. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

The Big Deal for Nov 4th is, to me, a distraction from something else as yet unobvious (including the potential of a massive joke.) Someone, or something is out there being satisfied with misdirection as in slight of hand, or laughing his ass off for a hugely successful prank.

Either way, don't go off half cocked; stick with your planning and stay frosty.

13. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

Never take deception for granted .

14. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Agreed, thus the thought in my post as a direct action to happen on the 11th after having flown a false flag for action on the the 4th.

15. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

No matter the day, the month, the <humorous> notices......
    we cannot drop our guard. Remember, both sides of this terroristic nonsense are funded and provided activists/controllers by the same evil source - Soros and Company. It is all to foment violence among the unwashed masses, to weaken our nation.
    Laugh at them, but keep your mags filled and your trigger finger itchy.

16. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

I haven't seen anything about the drill that does anything beyond testing systems and procedures. There is no way the government would interrupt services that impact life, safety, and money, especially without a LOT of notice and only if the thing they are drilling for is imminent.

When I posted the story link I hadn't fully vetted what the drill was about, and the sources I could find were implying there would be service outages during the test.

The drill is a good thing - it means the government is taking CME and EMP events seriously. I hope they are also putting aside a bunch of parts like transformers to restore the power grid should either come to pass.

sec_monkey likes this.
  17. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Might be a Good Time, to drag out that GenSet stored in the Garage, and test Run it, under your Emergency Load.... Just see if you are really Prep’ed and ready... Also do a Routine Maintainance on it, like change the LubeOil & Filters.... Hmmmm......

18. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

I never worry - I'm covered by the good people of "It can't possibly happen here" insurance company.

Remember their motto - Service to die for....

19. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

Because nothing bad has ever happened, much less happened in recent memory, at the exact same time as the drill for the exact same thing was taking place. Yeah, we're probably fine.

20. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

There is always chatter of this type, some times it does happen, most times its nothing. Never hurts to check, recheck your preps. Things are so fluid, and up here with weather shift, things may cool, or relocate.

1. Dont
  2. 3M-TA3
  3. Waydah
  4. Bandit99
  5. OldDude49
  6. Bandit99
  7. Yard Dart
  8. Motomom34
  9. Asia-Off-Grid
  10. Asia-Off-Grid
  11. Yard Dart
  12. Motomom34