Any interest in Colliodal Silver Generators?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by magnus392, Jul 31, 2009.

1. magnus392

magnus392 Field Marshall Mags Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

WTS: Colliodal Silver Generators

These are handmade, by my retired step grandad. Price is going to be $269ea (discounts on more than one). Info in Next post.

2. magnus392

3. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Please PM me the pamphlets and more info when you get it.

4. magnus392

5. NVBeav

NVBeav Monkey+++

I have some general questions about Colloidal Silver (CS), since I've never used it.
    • How do you take CS?
    • How much do you take?
    • How often do you take it?
    • What type of malady do you use it with?
    • Can you take it as a "preventative"?
    Thanks for any input. CS seems like a very interesting item -- I know it's been slammed by "The Media" recently (can't miss that Pharm advertising you know), so there must be something to it.

6. magnus392

How to take? I have taken it straight, mixed with water.

How much...hmmm, I have had whole cups, and just spoon fulls of concentrated batches, I will have to check with my stepdad for more detailed info.

I know he takes some on a regular basis, I will check frequency.

Maladies that it treats seem to most types of bacteria and virus IIRC. I will forward your questions for better answers.

As far as a preventative, I do know you can treat water with it to kill harmful beasties off. A supply of .999 pure silver is in the survival bag.

7. magnus392

Here is what my mom sent back:

I have some general questions about Colloidal Silver (CS), since I've never used it.
    How do you take CS? Mix with water to dilute and weaken taste.
    How much do you take? 1/4 CS 3/4 water. We use distilled.
    How often do you take it? When you feel like you have a cold or any type illness coming on. Works real good for strip throat. Todd used to come down with it every September before he started using it. Now he uses it when he feels it coming on and it never develops into it.
    What type of malady do you use it with? Colds, parasites take internally. Injuries, blisters, athelete's feet use as a topical.
    Can you take it as a "preventative"? Yes
    Just about anything that ails you or your animals. I try to use it once a week in my dogs water to help prevent parasites in the puppies. I'm sure that there are many more, but I'd have to ask him on the rest.

8. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Use as a mouthwash to prevent and also to reverse to some degree, gum disease.

Use topically to sanitize wounds. Silver is a natural antiseptic. You can also use it to purify water.

Put it into an atomizer and use as a nasal inhaler to alleviate sinus infections and relieve hay fever symptoms.

The uses are myriad. Any nasty germs or infections can be neutralized with CS.

9. Mountainman

Still interested in getting one, just need to sell one of two items I have for sale so I have the $$$.

10. magnus392

Thanks for the interest guys, just holler when you are ready:)

11. Mountainman

Have the money as of today and will bump you up. Please PM the price and shipping.

12. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Hey Magnus, is there any way for you to ask why your Grandad chooses to use the laser instead of a TDS meter to measure the dissolved solids? I have made numerous batches of CS in the past, and I really like this setup that he has for sale because it has the meter attached. I also love the jar because the electrodes are installed in the lid.

I always check my mixture with the TDS meter to finalize. Is there some way your Grandad gets his mixtures accurate, because CS is effected differently at various altitudes, so just by going off time won't be accurate enough. Using a laser only won't tell you much either. Perhaps I am missing something...

13. magnus392

He uses the laser as a simple poor man's way to tell that something is acutally happening besides "well I am supposed to hook this up and this is supposed to happen." To reduce the snake oil salesman aspect of it.

14. NVBeav

NVBeav Monkey+++

Thanks for your idea, Ponce, but I don't begrudge anyone making something that I don't have the time for. Sometimes its just nice to get things from those you've been acquainted with for a few years.

If you hang around for a couple years here, I might trust you enough to buy a nifty product you put together -- if the product is really practical or something I need now, I might even buy it from you even if I don't know you. Some day I might need to try selling something just to get by.

The gist of it is, sometimes it's nice to put your resource where they help someone else. Luke 16

15. magnus392

Thanks for the business guys, I replied to PM's.

Ponce your set up works, but isn't as controlled or refined as the generator, there is just a little more to it than electricity, water and silver. Nor does it help support someone trying to get by on a Social Security retirement.

:)

16. Ponce

Ponce Monkey++

Upsssssssssssssss Mag..........sorry about that, I din't read the whole thing from the beginning and din't know that you were selling something........by the way, I am also on SS.........and somthing else, neither him or I will be getting COLA starting in 2010 and I don't know for how long........once again sorry about that

PS: I did test it with the dujiky that tells me how many parts per million and mine does work.

17. magnus392

No harm no foul.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7