Any simple hack to lose belly fat?

Discussion in 'Survival of the Fittest' started by jefferson, Sep 7, 2022.

1. Airtime

Airtime Monkey+++

There is a ton of very good info in the archives here on Primal Blueprint posted by Melbo. Go search that out.

In a nutshell, just eat stuff that could be eaten raw. Now its ok to cook it and some things like chicken you very much want to but you could eat it raw if you had to. Most grains and legumes on the other hand are generally difficult to eat raw and they require processing such as soaking, grinding, milling, cooking to make then physically edible. Don’t eat that stuff.

Primal Blueprint is a good lifestyle and if you follow it even just modestly you’ll drop weight, lower cholesterol, gain energy and not regain the weight.
    Here is a website for more info:
    MarksDailyApple.com

AT

Dunerunner, Gator 45/70 and 3M-TA3 like this.
  2. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Just had my annual Dr's visit. 177 lbs. and I'm just 5'11". My blood sugar was up as it has been for several years, so he ordered blood work in 6 months. His recommendation was to limit, with prejudice, sugar, sweet pastries, bread, cereal, pasta, potatoes, and anything containing flour or corn starch. I exercise on a treadmill 5 days a week, Thursdays (today) is weight day... Something I should be doing right now!!

Primal Blueprint is one of the best guides I have ever read...

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  3. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I will just say that the others have nailed it.
    Skip the processed junk at the store and get real food. Check out Dr Ken Berry on YouTube, lots of good info on a proper human diet.
    I have been following a keto/carnivore diet for the last 6 months, lost about 30 lbs, feel great. Also started walking and running in the mornings. Looking at macros (fat/protein/carb) my daily diet is about 70%fat, 25% protein and 5% carb.
    My usual diet is BBBE - Beef (any ruminant-deer/beef/lamb/etc.) Butter (real butter), Bacon & Eggs. I have very limited veggies, no bread (at all), drink plenty of water.
    In the last year I have lowered my triglycerides, cholesterol and A1C and raised my HDL. I refuse to go on statins.
    If you have audible, check out the book "Why we get sick", it's currently free and is a great read/listen.

Dunerunner and Gator 45/70 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7