Anyone using BitMessage?

Discussion in 'Bitmessage' started by BenP, Apr 16, 2018.

Tags:
  1. BenP

BenP Monkey++

I sent a message to BM-2DBXxtaBSV37DsHjN978mRiMbX5rdKNvJ6 and it says: Encryption key was requested earlier.

2. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Some discussed this a month ago. I got half way signed up then stopped. Decided it wasn't something I needed.

sec_monkey and ochit like this.
  3. ochit

ochit Monkey+

I am antisocial so I am not much of a joiner especially to social media although I like Survival monkey.

4. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Bit Message was something that was comsidered for use as part of MonkeyNet a while back... It was clunky and overly Bandwidth Gobbling, for its time, and did NOT catch on well.... It also shares the underlying Security Issues that has plauged Bit Coin of late... I dropped it for Facetime/iMessage Platform that AlaskaChick and I have on our iDevice Products... These do End to End One Time Encryption on the Comm Data Sream, and that sufices for us, and Family... There are better Messaging Apps around that do End to End Encryption, if Secure Comms is needed... We also use the OneTime Pad feature of MonkeyNet for really SECURE Comms when Absolute Security is needed...

5. BenP

BenP Monkey++

Okay, I will remove it.

6. Asia-Off-Grid

Asia-Off-Grid RIP 11-8-2018

I may have to add a bit longer piece of "phone cable" on it to reach the US mainland. But, we could give 'er a shot. No encryption, though.
    communication.

1. melbo
  2. melbo
  3. DarkLight
  4. Witch Doctor 01
  5. melbo
  6. DarkLight
  7. kckndrgn
  8. melbo
  9. BTPost
  10. melbo
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary