1. The Topic of the Month for April 2017 is "Store what you use, use what you store." Please join the discussion on the Survival Topic of the Month forum.

Anyone with a 80% or complete lower? Good deal in building an AR. Stoner Upper$299.99

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by AD1, Jan 26, 2016.

1. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

Saw this in my Midway flyer in the mail today. Looks like it comes with BGC also...

image.

sec_monkey, Dunerunner and BTPost like this.
  2. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

AR-Stoner AR-15 A3 Upper Receiver Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO 16 Barrel

MidwayUSA is proud to offer this AR-Stoner A3 Upper Receiver Assembly at an exceptional price! This AR-Stoner carbine length upper features a mil-spec bolt carrier group, phosphate finish, A2 fixed front sight and a government profile barrel. The A3 upper will attach to virtually any standard AR-15 lower receiver and comes complete with charging handle, forward assist, ejection port cover, bolt and bolt carrier assembly. With a 1 in 9" twist, the 16" barrel provides outstanding accuracy that has been enjoyed by competition shooters worldwide. This pre-ban style upper includes a bayonet lug and A2 flash hider. Supplied without a rear sight, this upper is a great platform for a red dot sight or iron sights (both sold separately).

3. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Land Projectile Moderator

Very nice [chopper]

sec_monkey likes this.
  4. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++

Wow! Hope prices continue to drop for awhile. When I first read this I thought "Yeah right, no bolt or carrier". Not True.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2016
    AD1 and sec_monkey like this.
  5. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

It would be worth having just for a "spare"

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7