AR-15 Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by magnus392, Sep 16, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Redneck Rebel

Redneck Rebel Monkey++

2. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Did anyone notice the old indian cooking pottery...?

3. PapaSasquatch

PapaSasquatch Monkey++

4. usmcvet

usmcvet Monkey+

That is cute as heck. Awesome check weld!

5. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

mine , Stag arms all Magpul furniture. Burris 332 optics.
    AR1.JPG

6. TheEconomist

TheEconomist Creighton Bluejay

7. Smitty

Smitty Monkey+

My new toy

Smitty
    uploadfromtaptalk1328847845591.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  8. Maxflax

Maxflax Lightning in a bottle

I have been AWOL but I am back. I just finished this late 2011 in time to give it to my lovely wife.. it's not her first AR15 but it's an up to date version with the latest quick detach mini Eotech holo. It only needs a strobe light now to complete it

scaled.php?server=833&filename=dsc00934vi.

PapaSasquatch and Gator 45/70 like this.
  9. Mechwolf

Mechwolf Monkey+

Lol seems like everyone likes that new Magpul MOE .I just picked one up a few weeks ago.

10. Stormfeather

Stormfeather I do bad things to bad people.

My overseas working rig.

101_0378.

The Family Portrait

DSCN1451-1.

Not mine, took a pic of this one up at Lauer Custom Weaponry in Chippewa Falls Wi. LCW are the guys who do all the DuraCoating, this is one of the ones they used to show off the new neon colors.

lcw4.

Marck likes this.
  11. rrfarkin

rrfarkin Monkey

Greenmountaingear - Is the SBR barrel a RRA? LMT has a nice one but not that short. Is it less than 10"?

12. m 99

m 99 Monkey+++

[[PHP[freedom][/PHP]/PHP][/PHP]
    20120314_170903.

BTPost likes this.
  13. armysgt

armysgt Guest

Making up for deficiencies?

After reviewing the pix, if I was an opposing force, I would get shot just from laughing so much. Are these fighting weapons, TV show SWAT props or people thinking doo-dads and trinkets can make up for lack of practice, training & skill? Maybe a Noob with a credit card and a toll free line to Bravo Co? Save your money for ammo and freakin learn to shoot! Those "guns" should be on AR15.com. Please help me stop laughing.

14. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

Was this even warranted? sometimes, people should just not speak.

FYI: none of my gear appears in this thread.

oldawg and Sapper John like this.
  15. Redneck Rebel

Redneck Rebel Monkey++

Kinda what I was thinking. I've not been thru bout half of the thread but mostly looks like standard stuff. Some scopes, red dots, holo sights, tactical lights, and a few forend grips. Nothing that doesn't fit the Monkey SOP of KISS.

oldawg likes this.
  16. NVBeav

NVBeav Monkey+++

I'm thinking he saw the picture of the sample "DuraCoat" firearms with the neon colors and thought it belonged to someone here :^) All his other posts seem very reasonable (to me -- maybe not to the Libtards).

17. doubletap1911

doubletap1911 Monkey+

Here is my CMMG/DPMS AR15.
    ad8c6df5-a9f2-06e9.
    ad8c6df5-aa1e-eef5.

18. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

Ahh.. I went back through the thread and saw a few funnies. I think I get where he might be coming from now ..

19. armysgt

armysgt Guest

disagree

Yes, anyone who disagrees should not speak, good liberal kneejerk. I am disappointed no one said "navy seals have even more stuff on their M4's" which is complete B.S., only on TV will you see all that stuff, oh, and ads selling the stuff. SEALS, like any SF group, will have an M4 w/ holosight, maybe a suppressor and that is it. Light and fast, not a store display for Bravo Co or one of the other gee-gaw shops. Try humpin your butt five days in the boonies with all that crap on and you will change your tune. Looks good for the "no fear" sticker crowd and the mall ninjas, but in reality you will always want to NOT draw attention with lights, lasers, and bicycle grips. Not to mention this site is "SURVIVAL MONKEY" not "show me what junk you can bolt on your rifle". Murphy's Law, and failure is not an option, so while I may say OK to some holosight, anything with a battery is bad news. A lot of folks have been caught up in the hype, TV show SWAT phonies and advertising (that is why it is advertising, it sells). MAN, when I was in the service I could only WISH the enemy had lights and lasers. I would know right where they were. Pull tabs on the mag bottoms? Really, you are so pathetic you can't pull a mag? More fixes for problems that don't exist. I figure in a SHTF, all these mall ninjas will be the first dead as they wave their lights and lasers all over and some guy with a single-shot .22 takes them out. Sell the junk, buy some ammo and learn to shoot. By looking at the number of views on "Why people want full auto" and "AR face basher" compared to the "training" thread, most viewing are of the "no prior military service" and "smallberries mall ninja" types. Fine. This is my last post here, it is just not worth the effort to try to train those who will not learn. Maybe by my name you might know how I know these things? Two tours '70 & '72 'Nam and Cambodia, interdiction HWY.1 By the way, no one noted the "kilt guy" has his finger on the trigger. I just can't help but laugh.

20. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Gunkid ??? Naw..Can't be...

Hispeedal2 likes this.
  1. stg58
  2. Dunerunner
  3. OldDude49
  4. HK_User
  5. Lancer
  6. Big Ron
  7. Oddcaliber
  8. Lancer