AR mags in stock - don't know for how long

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Airtime, May 1, 2013.

1. Airtime

Airtime Monkey+++

I ordered a bunch of cheap plastic Thermold 30 round AR-15 mags back in Dec or Jan from The Sportsman's Guide. They came in yesterday. Went to sportsmanguide.com and they have them in stock at the moment. 10 for 69.99 And if you join their buyers club they are 10% less at $62.99. Go to slckguns.com and find a current coupon code to save even more. Sportsman's Guide Coupon Codes, Discounts and Deals | Slickguns

These aren't wonderful mags but golly, they are mags, they seem to work ok in my guns and they cost me just over 6 bucks each. Cheap enough to cache in multiple locations.

AT

2. Airtime

Airtime Monkey+++

Just got an e-mail one day sale announcement from sportsmanguide.com as well for an aluminum AR map for $16.19 if you are member of their buyer's club. Enter F318C-282662 in the search box to find it. They also have a polymer mag F318C-292179 for about 20 bucks and a 33 round 9 mm Glock mag F318C-162197 for about 22 and a half. Just amazing to even see these anymore, let alone at not grossly inflated prices.

AT

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7