AR/MS New Member

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ico135, Mar 14, 2014.

1. ico135

ico135 Monkey

Hello all,
    New member here in AR/MS. Grew up around prepper and been taking part in it on one level or another for as long as i remember. I normally don't make post to sites but after doing some research on Motorolla i355's earlier and seeing the involvement that the members on survivalmonkey contributed to those in need made me defiantly want to be apart of it. Saw people offering expertise, advise and just plain out generosity by offering to send sim cards as needed.
    Thanks already for knowledge that i am sure to gain from in the future and hopefully will have a little bit to share myself.

swampbilly, kellory, Mike and 2 others like this.
  2. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Welcome to the Monkey Tree, @ico135 Pick yourself out a branch, and have a good look around. Lots of good Info here'bouts as well as many good Family Folks, more than willing to share our KnowledgeBase, with others. Comms is just one of the Many areas of expertise, available for just a bit of looking.

swampbilly and Mike like this.
  3. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Welcome to the Monkey @ico135 !!!

4. Sapper John

Sapper John Analog Monkey in a Digital World

Welcome to the Monkey @ico135 .

swampbilly likes this.
  5. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

glad you decided to join and post. I love it here. I have learned that question is stupid and the people always kindly answer. Welcome aboard!

6. AmericanRedoubt1776

AmericanRedoubt1776 American Redoubt: Idaho-Montana-Wyoming Site Supporter+

swampbilly likes this.
  7. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

The knowledge base of the Monkey Tree is extensive, and the Monkeys are friendly. (Just stay away from @Falcon15 's nanners, he's touchy 'bout them nanners).
    Welcome.

swampbilly, BTPost and Falcon15 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7