Are there real estate sites for prepper propertys?

Discussion in 'Off Grid Living' started by AD1, Feb 4, 2019.

1. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

Question for the group

Are there real estate sites for prepper propertys?

I may have a lisitng coming up in AZ.

2. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Dunerunner, AD1, sec_monkey and 5 others like this.
  3. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

Gator 45/70, Dunerunner and Motomom34 like this.
  4. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Will you be selling yourself or using a realtor? If using a realtor, they will or should make sure the correct wording is used so the off-grid aspect is highlighted.

Gator 45/70 and Dunerunner like this.
  5. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

6. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

That is a good site because they section the states off in areas. Northwest, Northeast... that is a good feature if someone is looking in a specific area.

Gator 45/70 and Dunerunner like this.
  7. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Pick Country, pick region/state and then pick County. I do admit it is a better site for buying than selling as the sheer number of properties makes any kind of focused advertising very difficult. But folks will spend hours and hours searching and looking on there.

8. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

I use Zillow, and specify the amount of land I am looking for, the price, whether there is a developed well and septic system. You can choose the gegraphical area for the software to search for listings that fit your criteria, near a City, or in the Boondocks.

9. natshare

natshare Monkey+++

Dunerunner and Gator 45/70 like this.
  10. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

In case anyone is interested here is the link to the property.

The agent listed it herself so I did not get it but I can show and still get paid a commission and That cost is paid by the seller.

OFF GRID. Hunter or Prepper opportunity! This A Frame log cabin retreat with metal roof sits high on the hill of 9+ acres with INCREDIBLE 360 degree views of El Capitan & Pinal Mountains in Gila County! What's even more impressive is the 80'x10' steal culver underground bunker. This hideaway is powered by solar panels & has a 10000W backup generator. The 1 car garage hosts the private wells 1500 gallon reserve tank, freezer chest & 24 battery system 24v/220. The home has tongue & groove pine walls, 1 BR/BA down & loft area. Titon on demand water heater, propane range, microwave, ceiling fans, 28000 BTU AC & heater are a view luxuries. The land is currently taxed as agriculture. Seller will consider carry if large down payment & terms can be agreed on. Off Road vehicle needed to access

flexmls.com - MLS Software for Real Estate Professionals

Gator 45/70 and oldman11 like this.
  11. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

@AD1 So what is the Asking Price???? Inquiring Minds, want to know.... Not us, we already have our Dream Off-Grid Place... but others...

12. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

8668CB36-67C8-4F5C-B956-3311A6A76B27. $249,900. 9 acres

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  13. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

2F807A89-F20B-4F04-872C-2A79D3460247. Comes with a years worth of MH and other FD food

14. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

The link takes you to the MLS lisitng with all photos and map

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  15. XanderXan

XanderXan Neophyte Monkey

Hey! How's it going now?

Wildbilly likes this.
  16. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

What a resurrection of an old thread!
    @XanderXan looks like you are new here, stop by the intro thread and introduce yourself. Welcome to the monkey!

17. KaynBrefen

KaynBrefen Monkey

Sorry for bumping into an old conversation. Yes, there are real estate sites that cater specifically to prepper properties. These platforms understand preppers' unique needs and considerations and offer listings that focus on self-sufficiency, sustainability, and security. And, before investing in any property, I suggest contacting DE COSTA group to help you invest in the best offer. Good luck!

Last edited: Jun 5, 2023
  18. CraftyMofo

CraftyMofo Monkey+++

A link to one of these sites that you've found and can vouch for would be helpful.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7