Are we all asleep ?

Discussion in 'Technical' started by aardbewoner, Jan 9, 2024.

1. aardbewoner

aardbewoner judge a human on how he act,not on look and talk.

No more warnings here, cant believe there is nothing happen all that time, other hand more use there dumb smartphone where you cant turn anything off or remove anything nice sealed spy trap,and the call that safe. That is why I am so surprised that solders can have one of that I am here things.

Don t believe me just install noscript on your desktop and see how many java scripts of third parties are loaded that send data to hundreds of others, and do not forget java script are programs that are executed in your computer/cellphone ! Make me smile of the warning not to install software of non trusted parties . O get it this is software I do not install.

Have a nice day.

Dont, Altoidfishfins, Brokor and 3 others like this.
  2. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Being a computer science major and nerd in general, I can somewhat keep my computer secure; however, smartphones are another animal altogether. I do not use my mobile for anything other than text messaging and phone calls - that's it. I uninstall anything and everything possible, all apps, and/or forced them to stop if I cannot delete them. I never, NEVER use my phone to browse the internet or login into any of my accounts with it - never. Stupid? Maybe but I do not feel I have enough control over my mobile phone so also this gives me one point of failure concerning a security breach, one computer, that's it.

Dont and Brokor like this.
  3. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Quite literally, this is exactly what I also do. In fact, I never used my previous phone plans so I found it's more economical to use the prepaid cards which runs me about $20 every 3 months. Phone calls and occasional texts only, no need for data.
    Most people don't know that all communications through cell towers is unencrypted, by law and applies to every user. People are toting around a tracking device with them 24/7 and they don't even know it.

4. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Great to hear from you again, aard!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7