Are you about to start an off grid adventure?

Discussion in 'Off Grid Living' started by martha_mill, Apr 24, 2020.

1. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

At least she isn’t from Park Slope in NYC...

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  2. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Lighten up skippies and let it play out. Don't need to be dicks right out of the gate. Wait for something to happen before shutting it down.
    Train Wreck.

3. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

[deadhorse]

Gator 45/70 and techsar like this.
  4. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

Marti hasn't been back. Fifty cents to a bag of donuts, she won't come back at all to see the reaction or to see if she got PMs volunteering. Just like all the other trollers that have looked for a dumb monkey looking for fame and fortune.

Yard Dart and Gator 45/70 like this.
  5. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

She obviously has no real job skills!LOL

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  6. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Not so sure that's true. She has done some production work in the past. Google marti noxon.

Oddcaliber and Gator 45/70 like this.
  7. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Well ,, I was gonna offer to do the gig if they bought me the land , supplies , and equipment I needed to do everything. Just put it in my name ,, drop off the materials , and equipment,, back up and start filming. That and a modest little salary and I'd be in.
    And ya'll run her off , and screwed me outta my fortunes ,,,,,
    ,,,,,,,,,[LMAO][LMAO]

3cyl, Gator 45/70, oldawg and 2 others like this.
  8. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

That is what Park Slope did with the Brown Family. Started three different times, in three different locations, and finally finished up in central Washington, on a 40 acre Mountain top... Thank God for dumb advertisers...

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  9. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

@SB21 I'm sure that Email in the OP is still active, although probably not monitored any more than the replies to this thread. :rolleyes:

Did you copy it while it was still up? If not when you start a convo here, it alerts them via their email.. Just sayin'...

SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  10. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Naw sir ,, I was just spouting off ,, I didn't figure noone would give in to my demands. B'sides that ,,, I don't sport around a camera friendly face ,,,:ROFLMAO:

Dunerunner and Gator 45/70 like this.
  11. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

That's true. I disabled the email in the first post for OPSEC reasons. Not ours, but her's. Were it live from the post, the amount of harassment emails hesheit would get from some monkeys would be, um, evil. If there ARE interested monkeys, using a convo is the right way to go about it.

SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  1. Alanaana
    Media

Dome

Uploaded by: Alanaana, Dec 4, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  2. Alanaana
    Media

Views

Uploaded by: Alanaana, Dec 4, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  3. OlDiceGames
  4. Coyote Ridge
  5. Dunerunner
  6. Coyote Ridge
  7. Prepsteader13
  8. Alanaana
  9. Alanaana
    A total game changer!
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Mar 5, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  10. Alanaana
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Mar 2, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  11. Alanaana
  12. Alanaana
  13. Alanaana
    Media

New_digs

I think they approved of their new digs.
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Feb 25, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  14. Alanaana
    I 3D printed dome connectors
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Feb 25, 2023, 4 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  15. Alanaana
    Another quail dome after dark.
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Feb 25, 2023, 5 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  16. Alanaana
    Media

Feeding_time

Quails!
  17. Alanaana
    Media

Flock

Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes!
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Feb 25, 2023, 2 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  18. Alanaana
    Everyone loves a room with a good view!
  19. Alanaana
  20. Dunerunner
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7