Are you feeling the squeeze today?

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by ghrit, Apr 19, 2017.

1. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

A father walks into a restaurant with his young son. He gives the boy 3 nickels to play with to keep him occupied.
    Suddenly, the boy starts choking, going blue in the face.

His father realizes his son has swallowed the nickels and starts slapping him on the back. The boy coughs up 2 of the nickels, but keeps choking. Looking at his son, the father is panicking and, shouting for help.

A well dressed, attractive, and serious looking woman, in a blue business suit is sitting nearby reading a newspaper and sipping a cup of coffee. At the sound of the commotion, she looks up, puts her coffee cup down, neatly folds the newspaper and places it on the table; gets up from her seat and makes her way, unhurried, across the room.

Reaching the boy, the woman carefully drops his pants; takes hold of the boy's testicles and starts to squeeze and twist, gently at first and then ever so firmly.

After a few seconds, the boy squirming from the violent pain, coughs up the last nickel, which the woman deftly catches in her free hand.

Releasing the boy's testicles, the woman hands the nickel to the father and walks back to her seat without saying a word.

As soon as he is sure his son has suffered no ill effects, the father rushes over to the woman and starts thanking her saying, "I've never seen anybody do anything like that before -- it was Fantastic!! Are you a doctor? "

“No," the woman replies, "I'm with the IRS ..."

Yard Dart, yeti695, tacmotusn and 7 others like this.
  2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

I had a fantasy like that once...

3. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

IRS... Shouldn't that have been some kind of modified prostate exam instead?

UncleMorgan, Legion489 and Ura-Ki like this.
  4. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

Truth in humor.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  5. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Sure you did B. But the result was not a nickel shooting out of your mouth.

Ura-Ki and Brokor like this.
  6. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Sad affair, Today, that I.R.S. agent in that story would have just drawn her SIG .40 with Hornady Critical Duty and put one in his ass for cheating the I.R.S. out of it's claim of 1/3 his income! Another of Obummers legacies that needs undone right quick!!!

Still, a funny story!!!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7