For Sale Are you prepared for a war/ nuke attack like situation? Shelters, gadgets and more!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by JC Refuge, Aug 5, 2017.

1. JC Refuge

JC Refuge Emergency Essentials Store Vendor

North Korea could launch a second, much deadlier Pearl...

Kim Jong Un has largely defied the odds. Faced with mounting U.S. military pressure over his rapidly developing nuclear and ballistic missile arsenal as well as persistent accusations of human rights abuses, the third-generation North Korean...

Read more: North Korea could launch a second, much deadlier Pearl Harbor attack

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

NukAlert Personal Radiation Detectors
    Lowest Price Anywhere! You Need One -
    The Headlines are Dire

BUY: NukAlert Radiation Detector

Small enough to attach to a key chain, the famous NukAlert operates non-stop, 24/7 and will promptly warn you of the presence of unseen, but acutely dangerous levels of radiation. Used nationwide by federal, state and local first responders, law enforcement, and the Dept. of Defense, it is the ideal solution for increasing individual security and awareness of radiological threats. It will be very reassuring to know, with confidence, when you and your family are out of the worst danger.

[​IMG]

Venus Gas Mask
    Price: $175

BUY: Venus Gas Mask

The Ultimate Protector Approved by NIOSH and EU and NATO. Suitable from ages 12 and up.This mask has civilian and industrial applications giving protection against any threats. Filters must be ordered separately. The first and still inimitable new-generation full face mask. Perfect visibility thanks to its integral polycarbonate visor and incomparable comfort thanks to its face seal. Soft inner orinasal in every version; quick release six adjustable straps harness. Controlled air flow avoiding misting of the visor. can also be used in all conditions requiring protection for eyes and the respiratory system. It is highly recommended for industrial and agricultural sectors where the air is contaminated by toxic and /or hazardous substances.

[​IMG]

Safecastle Shelters

Safecastle fallout shelters, storm shelters and safe rooms are the absolute best protective option a household, business, or community association can have in a world of uncertainty and danger. Lifetime guarantee of structural integrity; our builder's track record of decades of work is unparallelled in the industry. Quite simply, Safecastle LLC is in the business of providing steel-plated peace of mind.

KNOW MORE: Survival Gear Outfitter For Emergency & Crisis Preparedness - Safecastle

Dunerunner and sarawolf like this.
  2. sarawolf

sarawolf Monkey+++

All I can do is window shop.

Dunerunner and Oltymer like this.
  3. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

me too... if it happens... toast city?

Dunerunner and sarawolf like this.
  4. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

It is not always expensive to prepare, sometimes it's a matter of having a plan and building on it a little at a time.
    I have probably 20 different projects , and when a part I need becomes available for one of them, I latch on and add it to the particular project till I have enough parts to complete it . Unless of course there is some urgency in completing it.
    I've built a secret room , my preps are stored in , It's just a matter of taking advantage of a vacant space a wall might other wise occupy . It doesn't have to be fancy or on hinges for that matter but a place only you know has your gear. If when it comes time to get into it you merely remove the part of the wall that is hiding your gear.

Dunerunner likes this.
  5. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

6. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

I have some really good Bourbon for the occasion.... But, best of luck with the sale! [winkthumb]

7. JC Refuge

8. JC Refuge

There are two ways to sleep well at night ... be ignorant or be prepared.
    Simon Black

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7