Ariel Salaverria push knife!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by Cousin Jack, Dec 2, 2005.

1. Cousin Jack

Cousin Jack Knifemaker Founding Member

Back in May, I made a commitment to Ariel Salaverria to buy this knife after it was completed. Unfortunately, because of my injury in August and the subsequent bills due to my surgery, I cannot afford to keep this beautiful blade...I have only had this knife in my possesion for about three weeks.

This knife is a hand forged cable damascus push dagger with a Sanbar stag handle. The blade and end caps of the handle have been "coppered" to give this knife a truely unique look.

There is, however, one imperfection to this knife: The Sanbar stag handle has a stain on it from the sheath's leather retaining strap. This can be clearly seen in the pictures below...purely cosmetic...***UPDATE*** I was able to remove the stain! Woo-Hoo!

I purchased this knife for $250...I am asking $200 plus shipping....Christmas special: $150 plus shipping :eek:
    47b5cc23b3127cce95f56b6befb900000016108abm2jzs2ytl_170. 47b5cc23b3127cce95f56b63efb100000016108abm2jzs2ytl_849. coppered_push_dagger_898.

2. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

That is great looking [winkthumb]

3. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

CJ, try a Mr Clean Magic Eraser... You can find one in your grocery store. I would bet that it cleans it right up. Looks real good BTW. I saw the pics of him making that one. I like the copperization. Nice.

Sorry you have to sell it.

4. melbo

Seems as though CJ was able to clean the stain off. Lower price too!

$150 for a Custom Ariel? Someone buy this thing!

5. melbo

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7