Art of Letting Go: Inspiring Quotes

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Legion489, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

Master the Art of Letting Go with These Inspiring Quotes

As tough as it may be, at times, the biggest joy we can experience comes in letting go of situations or people. Nevertheless, past hurts and old injustices have a way of keeping us stuck in our tracks, and as a result we are unable to move forward. If this is something that you can relate to, may you find solace in these inspiring words:

The presentation is accompanied by music.
    To start the music click on "play"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ura-Ki, Bandit99, duane and 3 others like this.
  2. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Very nice but sometimes it is hard to be carefree and let go or embrace whatever because I was brought up work, responsibility and all that other stuff is first. I do not ever recall being told I come first or at least not when I became an adult.

Tully Mars, Ura-Ki, Legion489 and 2 others like this.
  3. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Much depends upon the nature of the attachment...some attachments can pull one, or propel one in ways and directions that are beneficial to growth, development, and elightenment...while others can act like bonds that stultify, retarding growth, development and enlightenment The wise, have insight to the true nature of the attachments that they bind themselves to...they know which ones to keep and which ones are best discarded.

Ura-Ki and duane like this.
  4. duane

duane Monkey+++

love the pictures and words, then chelloveck brings his usual breath of reality to remind us that some things are not meant to be let go, and that true knowledge is knowing what to keep and what to let go. Have to remember that the only difference between a marine and a snowflake comes down to ones attitude about the purpose of life and the willingness to do something about it.

Ura-Ki and chelloveck like this.
  5. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I get it. I had a very...interesting (for want of a better word) childhood and it lead me into some very bad relationships, real nightmares. Finally, I managed to let go and walked away but it wasn't simple or painless but then life really started to improve, a lot, in all ways. But, it was anything but easy... Anyway, yeah, I get it...

chelloveck and Ura-Ki like this.
  6. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Life is what YOU make it, not what others tell you it should be, or how you should go about living it! Always remember, it is always YOUR choice to make, and right or wrong, you OWEN it! Don't like it, then change it, it's yours and yours alone!
    I always liked Eleanor Roosevelt's quote: DO something that scares the hell out of you every day! Not that you should go out and do stupid things, but the point of taking risks, putting your self in situations that risk something, even if it's only a little tiny thing, makes you stronger and shows you where YOUR control of your life comes from.

Tully Mars likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7