Asia targets illuminati families

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Tango3, Dec 31, 2009.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Says rense article.: If they go forward with oft laughed at "plans" to"depopulate" Asia will turn loose an army of assasins on the world's richest, most powerful families.

<dl><dt><center>[SIZE=+4]Chinese Secret Society
    Challenges Illuminati
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=+1]By Henry Makow PhD
    6-30-7[/SIZE]</center> </dt><dt><center> </center>
    </dt><dt><center><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="57" width="551"> <tbody><tr> <td height="56" valign="TOP" width="601%"> <dl><dt>[SIZE=+1]A Chinese secret society with 6 million members, including 1.8 million Asian gangsters and 100,000 professional assassins, have targeted Illuminati members if they proceed with world depopulation plans, according to Tokyo-based journalist Benjamin Fulford, 46.[/SIZE] </dt><dt>
    </dt><dt>[SIZE=+1]They contacted Fulford, a Canadian ex pat, after he warned that the Illuminati plan to reduce the Asian population to just 500 million by means of race-specific biological weapons.[/SIZE] </dt><dt>
    </dt><dt>[SIZE=+1]"The Illuminati, with the exception of Japan, is very much a white man's game," Fulford says.[/SIZE] </dt><dt>
    </dt><dt>[SIZE=+1]The secret society confirmed Fulford's information and asked him for advice. He provided a list of 10,000 people associated with the Illuminati, mainly members of the Bilderberg, CFR and Skull and Bones. Neo Cons are also high priority targets.[/SIZE] </dt><dt>
    </dt><dt>[SIZE=+1]"I have been promised that not a single person will die if they negotiate in good faith," Fulford says.[/SIZE] </dt></dl></td></tr></tbody></table></center></dt></dl>

http://www.rense.com/general77/chinsec.htm

Shhhh it's a "secret" society...

2. gunbunny

gunbunny Never Trust A Bunny

[ROFL]That's funny! Let the games begin... [pop]

3. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

Is this like Pirates vs. Ninjas?

4. BAT1

BAT1 Cowboys know no fear

I hope it's televised, That would be wonderful. I think ninjas from all nations should join in.
    Those elite are a bunch of inbred genetic trash.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7