1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

Asia targets illuminati families

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Tango3, Dec 31, 2009.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Says rense article.: If they go forward with oft laughed at "plans" to"depopulate" Asia will turn loose an army of assasins on the world's richest, most powerful families.

<dl><dt><center>[SIZE=+4]Chinese Secret Society
    Challenges Illuminati
    [SIZE=+1]By Henry Makow PhD
    6-30-7[/SIZE]</center> </dt><dt><center> </center>
    </dt><dt><center><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="57" width="551"> <tbody><tr> <td height="56" valign="TOP" width="601%"> <dl><dt>[SIZE=+1]A Chinese secret society with 6 million members, including 1.8 million Asian gangsters and 100,000 professional assassins, have targeted Illuminati members if they proceed with world depopulation plans, according to Tokyo-based journalist Benjamin Fulford, 46.[/SIZE] </dt><dt>
    </dt><dt>[SIZE=+1]They contacted Fulford, a Canadian ex pat, after he warned that the Illuminati plan to reduce the Asian population to just 500 million by means of race-specific biological weapons.[/SIZE] </dt><dt>
    </dt><dt>[SIZE=+1]"The Illuminati, with the exception of Japan, is very much a white man's game," Fulford says.[/SIZE] </dt><dt>
    </dt><dt>[SIZE=+1]The secret society confirmed Fulford's information and asked him for advice. He provided a list of 10,000 people associated with the Illuminati, mainly members of the Bilderberg, CFR and Skull and Bones. Neo Cons are also high priority targets.[/SIZE] </dt><dt>
    </dt><dt>[SIZE=+1]"I have been promised that not a single person will die if they negotiate in good faith," Fulford says.[/SIZE] </dt></dl></td></tr></tbody></table></center></dt></dl>

Shhhh it's a "secret" society...
  2. gunbunny

gunbunny Never Trust A Bunny

[ROFL]That's funny! Let the games begin... [pop]
  3. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

Is this like Pirates vs. Ninjas?
  4. BAT1

BAT1 Cowboys know no fear

I hope it's televised, That would be wonderful. I think ninjas from all nations should join in.
    Those elite are a bunch of inbred genetic trash.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary