Asking For a Friend

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gator 45/70, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Asking for a friend, Seems his wife and girlfriends have gone to the beach for 4 days.

He is wondering what he can do with his time or better yet what would you do with 4 days of relaxation?
    Play with the dogs?
    Cook?
    Pee in the shower?
    Thanks ahead of time,I'll pass along the suggestions!

Seepalaces, Yard Dart, Ura-Ki and 2 others like this.
  2. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

As a single man ,, I don't know what I would do under those circumstances,,,depends on how long he's been married,,,,after 4 days , he might wish to have spoken to a lawyer and continued that 4 day stretch,,,but in the meantime,,he could grab a couple cases of beer , a bottle of Likker , and a pack of hot dogs and take the dogs fishin',,,

Seepalaces, Yard Dart, Ura-Ki and 3 others like this.
  3. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Enjoy the peace and quiet! Shoot a few rounds, drink a beer or three, kick back, sleep late and make the coffee a bit stronger and take a nap after the first cup in the morning.

4. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

That's a great game plan, I'll pas it on

5. HK_User

I thought you'd like my daily schedule.

6. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

His wife's girlfriends or his girlfriends? Makes a difference in planning you know.

7. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Its the wife girlfriends from what I understand.

Zimmy, oldman11, Ura-Ki and 1 other person like this.
  8. HK_User

Not gonna touch that one!

sarawolf, Ura-Ki and Gator 45/70 like this.
  9. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Yeah, I had to read that twice, too. Had a hard time not laffin' at his wife and his girlfriends all getting suntanned while he was looking for another one.

Thunder5Ranch, Zimmy, HK_User and 3 others like this.
  10. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

HA!

HK_User, Ura-Ki and Asia-Off-Grid like this.
  11. Asia-Off-Grid

Asia-Off-Grid RIP 11-8-2018

Hit every bikini bar within 20 miles?

To our wives and sweet hearts. May they never meet![boozingbuddies]

12. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Ha, go Huntin, or Fishin, Drinkin chocolate milk strait up right out of the carton, Taking a bubble bath ( using the wife's good bubble stuff) with a good pipe full and a couple three fingers of scotch on ice, watching the Stars channel restricted programming, Doing burn outs in front of the asshole neighbors house, firing up the BBQ and burnin up a 24 Oz RibEye and Tater, drink more Scotch, smoke another Pipe full, Sleep all over the bed, leave the seat up. put your feet up on the table! I got more, but this is a good start for the first day!

13. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I like the way you think, I'll pass it on!

Ura-Ki, HK_User and Asia-Off-Grid like this.
  14. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

You know, I don't think these girls wear very much of course I won't physically know, Just rumors man!

Ura-Ki, HK_User and Asia-Off-Grid like this.
  15. Asia-Off-Grid

Asia-Off-Grid RIP 11-8-2018

For all this help from his Brain's Trust, he needs to share some beach photos from their trip, with his pals (us), after they return. Why? Because...

[worthless]

oldawg, Zimmy, ghrit and 2 others like this.
  16. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

A nice breakfast at your favorite spot with a healthy bloody mary. Drop a line in your favorite fishing hole for a bit. Hit the range and spend a couple of hours plinking some rounds. Take the bike/ride to your favorite happy hour and see some old friends. Catch a game on the tube at home, light a fire in the backyard, enjoy the peace and quite....sleep like a baby!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2018
    Mountainman, Zimmy, ghrit and 5 others like this.
  17. snake6264

snake6264 Combat flip flop douchebag

Steaks Whiskey and Cigars no talk no drama and what ever you want on TV or Music plus you never have to get dressed

18. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Dude, you should see some of the Beach attire that's popular now, Lets just say the Tag is the largest piece of fabric on the entire suit! I will not allow the wife to wear one ( in public), and No i'm not posting pictures!:cool:

HK_User and Gator 45/70 like this.
  19. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

No, My friend's wife has gone to the beach with a couple other gal's, I can't necessarily see pictures of them being posted.
    However the local bump and grind joint may allow a few picts from paying gents,You never know ?

Zimmy, HK_User and ghrit like this.
  20. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

The wife goes and visits her mother for a full month when she goes because it takes about 40 hours to get there and the plane ticket isn't cheap - so - I insist she stays a full month, by then she's fed up and ready to come home. LOL! But, believe me, I enjoy the time on my own doing all the things I feel like doing, when I want to do them and as often as I want. I'll purchase that expensive scotch that normally is just for holidays, hit the range 3X a week instead of once, watch documentaries and films she has no care for, stay up late and sleep in later...you get my drift.

Zimmy, HK_User, Ura-Ki and 1 other person like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7