First Amendment Assault On Freedom Of The Press

Discussion in 'Bill of Rights' started by Yard Dart, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

A new assault on freedom of the press | Fox News

2. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Unbelievably worse yet, I heard on talk radio today "Obozo the magnificently Inept", is planning to put monitors with reporters and in broadcast newsrooms. Seig Heil Obozo!!!

3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

He thinks he's riding sheep. He's apt to find out the sheep is really a tiger, hopefully soon.

Moatengator and oldawg like this.
  4. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

Not that I doubt it but is there a source for that?

5. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

6. 10brokenpromises

10brokenpromises Monkey++

This is, unfortunately, going to happen. When? Who knows, but it will happen and most likely within the lifetime of the majority of us and almost assuredly in our children's lifetime. Things like this will continue to happen up until 51% of the country has had enough. By that time, however, it may very well be too late. I personally don't subscribe to the fact that it's already too late, although many seem to.

The current incarnation of our government bears little to no resemblence to that envisioned and outlined by the founders. Just look at all the "motivational posters" with quotes from John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, George Washington and the like. The last thing they wanted was a national government that spied on and attempted to control every facet of the citizen's life. Death by a thousand cuts is death nonetheless and this is just one more way that the country we know, the country we love, the country that some of us have fought for and in many cases died for is being systematically disassembled, subverted and destroyed.

Mark my words, people will have to die before this gets fixed and even if it doesn't get fixed because it can't. Whether it be by revolution or rebellion or the police state beginning to kill people for their own reasons, there will be blood and it will be bad.

Let me be perfectly clear: I am not advocating anything.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2014
    kellory and Yard Dart like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7