ATF Can BS!!!!

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Quigley_Sharps, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

You might one to get busy and buy them from others who have not been notified yet........

2. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

Bet this'll make AWC happy as well!

3. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

But the can is not registered to a firearm. Why wouldn't you be able to move it between different hosts?

I don't understand the basis.

4. Byte

Byte Monkey+++

Kind of like the BATF and Austin PD telling non-FFL holders that they cannot sell guns between individuals during a recent gun show... They're trying to quietly push the gun control agenda without even bothering to pass laws these days.

Do you hear that knocking? It's tyranny at your door step... [shtf]

Byte

5. BAT1

BAT1 Cowboys know no fear

I'm near Austin and Alex is busting their chops on this one and all the guns shops are signing petitions and want Rick Perry to look into this title 42 color of law BS. We are peeved. They pressured the landlord, Walmart-HEB and the show sponsor to put he signs up. They even arrested some one there and later let him come back into the show just to scare everyone. Our police chief, Avecedo, came from California. We are pissed. They are doing it in Tennessee also.

6. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Yeah, TN has an idiot that wants to ban private sales at gun shows, and only gun shows,and within a couple hundred feet of the building. Like that's gonna help.

I think it's the same nincompoop that wants to bring back the never used, totally useless, thumbprints when doing a background check. At least the state would provide the necessary thumbprint cards to the dealers (an expense the state doesn't need).[loco]

7. franks71vw

franks71vw Monkey+++

[dunno]LAst weekend at the gunshow ATF was present and well question was asked about gun holsters that allow the firing of a pistol while in the holster. Regs say the top part of the slide can not be concealed/covered at which point the ATF personel at the show called up someone in IO and while being on speaker phone stated that as long as the holster does not cover the top part of the slide it is ok.... As luck would have it another ATF employee was entering the gunshow and immediately saw the holster and said "THATS ILLEGAL"... Hmmm everyone was left confused as hell go figure... Obviously they are not going by whats on paper but more of what they think...

8. melbo

They are preparing to steal your guns.

9. BAT1

BAT1 Cowboys know no fear

Melbo, I'm afraid your right. With all un-legals and yuppies here, the time is ripe. Never voted from a rooftop before. Ton's of deer hunters here. Tell em to say cheese.

10. kckndrgn

I have hear this on other forums, I also read that this ruling was retracted, but can't find any confirmation on it. I'm emailing YHM to see what they say.

So perhaps this is old news that is floating around the net again?

11. kckndrgn

Here is the response from YHM:

12. melbo

They're still getting ready to steal yer guns

13. kckndrgn

Don't doubt that one tinsy weesnsy bit!

14. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I need to get off my can and order a couple of cans, right after I set up the trust.

15. melbo

21 major gun manufacture execs were arrested at SHOT in Vegas on some sort of trumped up Bribery and Arms Dealing charges last night.

We may only have a few months before Private Firearms ownership in America is just a fond memory.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7