Atlanta Knife Show in early June.....

Discussion in 'Blades' started by BTPost, May 30, 2011.

1. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

If your into knives, and live in the Southeast, you need to make the Atlanta Knife Show, in early June. The best custom BladeSmiths, in the World, will be there showing their latest wares. If you looking to buy, get there, EARLY, as most of the really good knives will be gone, if you are not first in the door. If you do make it, Look up my close Neighbors, Adam and Haley Desrosiers. <Alaskablades.com> They will be there and have some great blades, to show, and sell. ..... YMMV.....

2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

They have knives at gun shows, but do they have guns at knife shows, too?

3. BTPost

Bump.... It is this weekend.....

4. BTPost

News from the Atlanta Knife Show......

News from the Atlanta Knife Show...... My close Neighbor, Adam DesRosiers was granted his Master BladeSmith Certificate on Friday, by the American Bladesmith Society. His wife Haley, earned her Journeyman BladeSmith Certificate as well. Then on Friday evening, Adam and Haley were awarded the annual "Best in Show" Award for their Knives, presented to the ABS. I had a chance to see these products as they were being made, and I figured they would be good enough for the Certificates, but I had no idea that they would be "Best in Show" awarded. I guess this means I will NEVER be able to afford one of their knives, NOW.... Oh Well, it is nice just to know, that they did WELL....... Congrats to the Desrosiers.... Way to go.....

Bison_Forge likes this.
  5. zmon1911

zmon1911 Monkey+++

Adam and Haley are good people and great knife makers.
    The Blade Show is amazing!

6. Valkman

Valkman Knifemaker Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

The Blade Show is so cool, we went in '05 and it completely tore us up to walk that whole thing so many times in three days! I have bad feet and probably won't do it again but I met so many knifemaker it was really inspiring.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7