Audit of the Federal Reserve Reveals $16 Trillion in Secret

Discussion in 'Financial Cents' started by UGRev, Jul 23, 2011.

1. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

2. BAT1

BAT1 Cowboys know no fear

They are shifting all the dough to the NWO.

3. tkdkraig

tkdkraig Monkey+

Very sad that most people don't know or don't care.

4. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

I see this in a slightly different light.

EG
    Citigroup: $2.5 trillion ($2,500,000,000,000) = $1,100,000,000,000 borrowed
    Morgan Stanley: $2.04 trillion ($2,040,000,000,000) = $897,600,000,000 borrowed

They borrow 44 cents on every dollar they spend; so remember that when you read those numbers.

It is bad enough if they had the cash; but borrowing that much to give away is flat blanking stupid.

Edit:
    $16 Trillion in giveaways minus ~$14.3 Trillion in debt = a positive 1.7 trillion

No wonder the Framers ignored "trail" by neighbors followed by tar, feathers, and a rail to ride on.

5. Texian

Texian Monkey+

This stuff makes King George's actions in the 1700's to our Colonial forefathers look like a kindergarten game. I don't understand what gives the un-elected fed the "power of the purse". Isn't that supposed to be in the hands of our elected representatives? That comes to about $53,000 from every man, woman and child in America! I don't know about y'all, but I could have used that $318,000 (6 in our family) over the last couple of years!

6. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

King George was a patsy. The history you learned was only partially true.
    The Real Cause of the American Revolution? - Survival Monkey Forums
    Our forefathers knew what a private bank in control of our currency meant:
    http://www.survivalmonkey.com/forum/blogs/falcon15/real-history-united-states-part-2-277/

7. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog survival of the breed

I could have used it too and know alot of people that could but if they gave it to us the ones who paid in to it. They couldn't feed little okbod or matomboe. Other Countries depend on us to pay them money so they can buy weapon's to kill us with later. We shouln't be so selfish.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7