Australia>Military Joins COVID-19 Lockdown Enforcement in Sydney

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HK_User, Aug 2, 2021.

1. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

The Australian military started patrolling the streets of Sydney on Monday to enforce a COVID-19 lockdown, with some even going door-to-door.
    August 2, 2021 Updated: August 2, 2021
    WORLD
    About 300 unarmed military personnel were tasked with going to people’s houses to check whether individuals who tested positive for COVID-19 are isolating at home, Sydney police commissioner Mick Fuller told reporters in a press conference.

Fuller said the military operation will be “centered around the welfare of the community and ensuring that stay-at-home orders … are observed,” according to SBS. “Police officers will be assisted by ADF personnel as they deliver food parcels, conduct welfare door-knocks and go through compliance checks of stay-at-home and self-isolation orders,” he added.

The sight of military troops on the ground drew condemnation from several groups and locals.

Australian Defence Force Brigadier Michael Garraway said that troops won’t be enforcing any laws.

“I want to say right upfront that we are not a law enforcement agency,” he told reporters. “That’s not what we’ll be doing. The tasks we’ve got under way today, for example, are delivering food, assisting people with setting up vaccination stations and those sorts of tasks.”

Other tasks, he said, include contact tracing with the Department of Health.

[​IMG]
    NSW Police check drivers on Enmore Road as part of the enforcement of Public Health orders in Sydney, Australia on July 31, 2021. (Brook Mitchell/Getty Images)
    [​IMG]
    An ambulance officer and staff are seen at the entrance of the Hardi Aged Care Nursing Home Facility at Summer Hill on August 02, 2021 in Sydney, Australia. (Photo by Lisa Maree Williams/Getty Images)
    Queensland’s Chief Health Officer Dr. Jeannette Young again said that residents need to stay home, claiming that the Delta COVID-19 variant is spreading quickly.

“This outbreak, unfortunately, is escalating, but I am very confident that with the strategies we have in place in Queensland, and with the cooperation of every single Queenslander, we will get through it. Do not leave home. We know that the delta variant of the virus is totally unforgiving. It really and truly spreads so rapidly,” Young said.

Throughout the pandemic, Australia has imposed some of the harshest lockdown measures in the world, although cases have continued to rise. The state of New South Wales, home to Sydney, reported 207 new cases in the past 24 hours, according to official data. Meanwhile, a lockdown in Australia’s third-biggest city, Brisbane, has been extended from Tuesday to Sunday.

[​IMG]
    Australian Defence Force personnel and NSW police deliver food packages to those people in lockdown in the Fairfield district on August 02, 2021 in Sydney, Australia. (Photo by Lisa Maree Williams/Getty Images)
    Australia has recorded some 34,000 COVID-19 infections and 924 deaths since the start of the pandemic.

Prime Minister Scott Morrison has promised that lockdowns will ease once the country vaccinates 70 percent of eligible citizens, which should happen, he added, by the end of the year.

COVID-19 is the illness caused by the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus.

Reuters contributed to this report.

Dunerunner and Ura-Ki like this.
  2. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

I'll not post the usual "your papers please' photos.

3. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

This even as it has been proven that lock downs "isolation" doesn't work.... The Left loves to use power over the masses.

4. HK_User

I was thinking more like the CCP's welding the doors shut on their people's condos or the large sheet metal gates being bolted shut at the entrance to their hives..

Nah that's too much like the truth.

No weapons no chance!

5. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

And, we all know the Vaccine is so effective, so,.................
    I suspect the "Lock downs" will continue until they come up with something better, like walling off the cities and keeping the gentile's in and us unvaccinated savages out!

Oddcaliber and Cruisin Sloth like this.
  6. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

The "Mad Max" scenario...

Oddcaliber and Ura-Ki like this.
  7. HK_User

At 900 some odd deaths, how many will die or commit sucide when they figure out they have been
    Screwed, blued, and tattooed.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2021
    Oddcaliber, Dunerunner and Ura-Ki like this.
  8. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Lost two more this week from blood clots , After Jab !!
    Sloth

mysterymet, Ura-Ki and Oddcaliber like this.
  9. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

New World Order. Coming to a neighborhood near you.

mysterymet and Ura-Ki like this.
  10. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

If the shots were so god damn effective, then why are we locking down and masking up? Are people actually dying of covid, for real?
    If this is also killing folks that took the shot(s), and they are dying too, then what's the frickin point of all this?

Power and Control, bringing the world to enlightenment and new masters, China, it's always Fuckin China!

mysterymet, Dark Wolf, oldawg and 2 others like this.
  11. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

Exactly, I refuse to get it. Taking a page from the pro abortion idiot's, it's my body and my choice.

Dark Wolf and Ura-Ki like this.
  12. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Then, I guess you won't object to anti bodily autonomy idiots in various legislatures from compelling the vaccination of citizens against Covid-19. Nobody is forcing people to become vaccinated, however, the State has an interest in ensuring that the community is protected against bad, dumb and / or irresponsible actors who pose a clear and present health risk to the community more broadly...

[​IMG]

Oddcaliber likes this.
  13. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

In about 20 years when the medical community has a safe and effective treatment than I'll consider it. Till then No Way.

mysterymet, Dark Wolf and Ura-Ki like this.
  14. chelloveck

I guess there were some parents that also made, and still are making that decision for their children, back in the day when vaccines against diseases like polio, whooping cough, diptheria and so forth were prevalent...

Vaccine hesitancy and denial says more about the ideological commitments and skepticism of evidence based science of the "not on your nelly' vaccine avoiders, than the effectiveness and reliability of the vaccines themselves.

I guess some would prefer to rely on the herd immunity paid for by the unvaccinated dead who have removed themselves from the herd and are no longer potential spreaders, or those who have assumed their responsibilities to themselves and their herd by getting the jab regardless of the minute risk to themselves.

When it is asked of one...'what did you do in the war against Covid-19 Daddy?' I'm not sure that saying 'I was a conscientious objector against big pharma, the deep state and Fauci's 'ouchy', will be of much inspiration in the tapestry of early 21st century epidemiological history. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Aug 2, 2021
  15. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

16. chelloveck

It just about sums up the BS opinions at the CrowHouse...via Bit$hit. I guess regurgitating their bat$hit nutbaggery is so easy, just requiring minimal copy and paste effort...and little to no critical evaluation. Claiming that Australia is a police state is laughable.

17. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

The thing is studies are showing natural immunity from having had covid works. Why aren’t the allowing that as an exception to vaccine?

Capt. Tyree and Oddcaliber like this.
  18. HK_User

Because they cannot control it!

19. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

What they are distributing is not a vaccine,
    it is a computer-generated device to induce your body to create spike proteins.
    Some are receiving the device and others are getting a placebo. The coved was developed in order to sell the computer-generated poison.
    In short it is a part of agenda 21. reduce world population.
    The Chinese were not alone in this effort. Fuchi played a big part in this.

Oddcaliber likes this.
  20. chelloveck

Citations? I suppose the 1918 spanish flu global pandemic was the beta testing program....or perhaps the loaves and fishes on the sermon on the mount were spiked with nano electronic devices by those perfidious Chinese to get agenda 21 rolling at the very beginning of the common era (common, a word beginning with the letter 'C' being the code word concealing the true word 'China') Those Clever, Crafty, Chinese are known for playing the long game ya know. :rolleyes:

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7