Austria closes its borders to almost all asylum-seekers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stg58, Mar 31, 2016.

1. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Syrian refugees not welcome in 31 U.S. states - CNN.com

Which states are saying no to Syrian refugees?

Syrian refugees: States cannot refuse, but they can make it difficult - CNNPolitics.com

2. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

Let's see..
    Do they speak English, no
    Do they have any usable skills, no.

About all they can do is add to our tax burden by supporting them.

Our idiot president says what is not to like?

3. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Has the President and his cronies lost their minds?!?!? 31 states are refusing them yet they go ahead and do it anyway?!?! I hope they put them all in California...better yet, place them in Washington DC or maybe Chicago since this bugger is about out of a job and should be going back there. This is unbelievable...it sickens me. No such thing as compromise or leadership for eight years...

Why are they even coming here? Why not a safe zone in Syria?

Now, we pause for a small personal rant... but yet they will not even consider my niece for a tourist visa? She speaks English, Russian and Turkish. She is a Software Engineer with a degree from an American University. She has an Uncle Rick who is a natural born American (whose mother did not swim the Rio Grande to drop him) that loves her dearly and would gladly accept all financial costs and etc. Oh, and she is not Muslim. She recently married and if they deny her tourist visa again...but one cannot even sue them because the State Dept can let anyone in or keep them out at their discretion............ I think I just ruined my Saturday night.

4. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

5. Tackleberry

Tackleberry Krieg Hündchen

It is all designed to destroy individual cultures.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7