Awesome AR mags!

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by thepatriot1976, Jun 18, 2008.

1. thepatriot1976

thepatriot1976 Resigned Membership

Dudes I want some of these so bad! I'll have to wait till I got some extra money. There actually reasonably priced at about $34 each!

Cammenga easy mags
    [​IMG]

<object height="344" width="425">www.cammenga.com
    <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zG8o4JJ1IXM&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="344" width="425"></object>

[winkthumb]

2. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

interesting, very interesting!!!

3. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I will stick with my Magpul PMags for $10 a piece.

4. Pauly Walnuts

Pauly Walnuts Monkey++

Pretty sweet, fast loads and durable.

5. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I think I'd like a dozen or so. Hm. Let's see what's left in the wallet after paying off the house next month. The wear and tear on my thumb and time saved loading them is enough to swing my thinking.

6. kckndrgn

Have you looked into LULA magazine loaders? I think they run in about the same ballpark price wise, but one ar-15 loader will work with many ar mags.
    http://maglula.tripod.com/lula.htm

If all your trying to do is save your thumb and load faster, the LULA might be a better choice, especially if you have lots of magazines already.

7. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I don't have LOTS of mags, a few more cannot hurt. That said, LULA looks to be an alternate worth the looksee. Really interested in finding a loader for 1911 mags, those are worse on the thumb than the ARs. But it all has to wait a month or two pending the move north. [coffee2][boozingbuddies]

Thanks for the tip. [booze]

8. kckndrgn

Ghirt,
    Check out the "UpLULA" magazine loader, made by the same company. This is a universal pistol loader, and they do work. The range I work at has sold a butt-load of them. I even own one and so does the wife.

When we take some of our classes we shoot approx. 500 rounds, that's a lot of loading of magazines (more so for 1911 folks).

The UpLULA's will load just about any pistol magazine, from .380 to .45 (possibly even .50 but we did not have any to test it with), and it is MUCH easier to use then the cheap loaders that come with new guns.

9. Nomad 2nd

Nomad 2nd Monkey+++

How is that reasonably priced?

+1 on the LULA

10. CBMS

CBMS Looking for a safe place

I have never really liked load assists. Just seem far too...weird. Maybe they truly are worth their weight when I reach the dinosaurs age, but for now my youngish body can take it.
    Love those easymags, just wish they were legal where I live...
    Heller decision in 2 days...

11. thepatriot1976

thepatriot1976 Resigned Membership

Well I just meant that at first I thought they would be going for more than $50 a piece but there only $34.

12. Nomad 2nd

Nomad 2nd Monkey+++

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7