1. Given the media intensity given to the Covid 19 (otherwise known as Corona or Wuhan) virus, there seems no reason to have posts on that very specific subject in several forums Accordingly, all of those posts will be moved to "Headlines". All new items on that subject should be posted there as well. This notice will expire on 31 May, or be extended if needed. Thanks, folks.

awesome flashlight

Discussion in 'Functional Gear & Equipment' started by vegasrandall, Jun 5, 2008.

1. vegasrandall

vegasrandall Monkey+++

I just got a borealis flashlight from bearmountain.com and it is bright enough to burn the paint off a barn.a bit pricey but worth it if you need a quality piece of gear

2. watchmaker

watchmaker Monkey+++

Hi Robinson,
    Permit me to make a correction, the address of the web site is wwwBlackBearFlashlights.com
    and the e-mail is
    admin@blackbearflashlights.com

Best wishes
    Watchmaker

3. Zombie Axe

Zombie Axe Thread Killer

Cool, I know which new toy I will be asking for at Christmas! I have heard about these lights in the past and lost the link. After reading this post I surfed around and saw what they were all about.

I like how simple they are. Just AA's in carriers and a special bulb... so easy to replace dead batteries on your own.

Thanks for sharing!

4. watchmaker

watchmaker Monkey+++

5. SuperTico

SuperTico Yawn !

HOLY CHIT
    I thought my Pelican 7060 was bright ! Well. It is ! errr was....:shock:
    I'll be ordering one shortly.
    Good Job !

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7