AZ militia reports contact; taking fire from cartels

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tango3, Jul 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

NEGATIVE: "SSS"

Shoot
    shovel
    sHaddup![own2]
    UncleSam might have given you a medal; Uncle 'bammy will come in on Sunday to see to it you get "the needle..."

2. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

I have no idea what you said here.. but I know NYPBA personally. There is no bs with him, at any point, at any given time.

3. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

'Splainin' my sometimes wandering line of thought:
    nypba said if it evercame to bullets with "his group" they'd get video evidence to prove it...

I just Sunnmoned up my best rambo-cold-blooded-movie- killer macho voice and said:" nope, spreading evidence around of what surely will be considered a capital crime would be an extrordinarily bad idea. ..

"the three "s " protocol should be enforced.
    Shoot ; Shovel and Stfu.[beat]
    Though hiding a corpse is a crime unto itself.[beat][beat]

Nothing at all for or against your buddy. [boozingbuddies]

4. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

I hear that!! :)

5. NYPBA

NYPBA Monkey+

HaHa, he does make a point UG. Both BP and FBI told us to execute the 3 SSS. Sad when you want to do the right thing but law enforcement "recommends" you don't. That's why this country is so ****ed up.

6. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

Would be nice if everyone was on the same effin side, eh?

7. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

Use ak's I hear they shoot suspect moles in the trafficiing side. They must have shot one of their own.

8. Hispeedal2

Hispeedal2 Nay Sayer

This part had me rolling. Why are they flying at rooftop level? Isn't there a reason for the electro-optical camera that cost more than the whole UAV?

9. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

I'm going to close this as it seems to be false. If it turns out otherwise, I'll reopen.

Start a new thread for further information. I'm specifically looking for video of war, Mexican military or large gang crossings into the US.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7