baby madaline (prayer request)

Discussion in 'Faith and Religion' started by Homunculi, Mar 30, 2018.

1. Homunculi

Homunculi Monkey++

[​IMG]

this is her post op ... for now this is a temp fix to see how things are going ... if all is well ... they will put in a perm shunt to keep thins from reoccurring for right now .. all is thumbs up ... and looking good ,,, but the parents are running on fumes ... as much as they have been at the hosp .. and running back and forth ,, i know they are worn out ...
    thank you ... and thank you for continued prayers ... ...
    god bless

Cruisin Sloth, Zimmy, oldawg and 4 others like this.
  2. Homunculi

Homunculi Monkey++

new updates ... a blood clot has formed in the brain .. and the drain tube has clogged ...
    this has now put any action on hold as to a solution ...
    the Mrs. is doing all she can with helping getting her mother with supplies and daily needs as well as the father ...
    madaline's mother will not leave her side ...
    please keep the prayers rolling ...

i am wishing i had better news ...

thank you very much..
    Mr and Mrs. H

3. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

Prayers outbound for this child and all who care for her.

arleigh and Homunculi like this.
  4. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Prayers will continue for this baby girl.

Homunculi likes this.
  5. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Prayers outgoing daily....

Homunculi likes this.
  6. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

done as requested

Homunculi likes this.
  7. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

327QL bright. A light-up and prayers for baby Madaline.

8. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I'm in, Prayers sent!

9. Homunculi

Homunculi Monkey++

from the mrs ... the blood clot cleared up ... the cyst drain is working again/now ... and looking like the DR's can start moving forward with the treatments and a sleep study ... the cyst is smaller ... in hopes to go away (fingers crossed and prayer in) ... ... a lot more needs to be done .... this little angel does not need to become and angel so soon ...
    as the mrs and a few other friends are running her mother supplies
    as stated ... keep y'all posted

Zimmy, Motomom34, Gator 45/70 and 3 others like this.
  10. Mountain mama

Mountain mama Monkey++

Praying for Madeline

11. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

Our Love and Prayers continue....

12. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

updated our prayer circle to add Mom and Dad....

Thanks for the updates

13. Homunculi

Homunculi Monkey++

sorry for the delays ... as i have been working ... everything has settled down .. the dr's are doing a sleep study tonight to see how she is doing since the cyst has been drained ... and she has been stabilizing
    if this goes well .. a shunt will be installed to make sure that the infection completely dissipates and is gone ...

me and the mrs thank everyone for the prayers ... good mojo .. and well wishes ... as things are looking good she may not be out of the woods yet ... and i have passed a printed ver of this thread to her parents ...
    they both want me to tell all of you thank you for the prayers and continued prayers ...
    (patrick and jessica )

again .. thank you all H & mrs H
    more importantly her parents Patrick and Jessica

14. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

_20180410_210536.JPG
    Another special light-up for Baby Madaline and her family. Prayers sent.

15. Homunculi

Homunculi Monkey++

news today is that he sleep study did not go well ... and she needs to remain on oxygen to sleep ... as things look better .. some look worse ... more sleep studies ... and watching the cysts .... more info as it comes

16. Homunculi

Homunculi Monkey++

they have taken the drain out ... looking better as time goes .. as stated ... she is on O2 to sleep .. and is doing better ... my mrs was watching her yesterday ... here at the house ... she seems to be more alert and eating better ....
    thank you all for the prayers and well wishes ... please keep this young gal in your thoughts ... as things may look better she is/ might no be out of the woods yet .... with some good news and not so good news ... it is better than nothing .. we still have the prayers going ...

Yard Dart, Zimmy, oldawg and 3 others like this.
  17. Homunculi

Homunculi Monkey++

update .... things have been good for her .. all test are good ... the growth in the brain has not changed ... she seems healthy and happy for now .... thank you for the prayers and continued prayers.... as i here more i will let you know ...

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7