baby sent through airport x-ray machine...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tango3, Dec 20, 2006.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

a 56 year old spanish women traveling through lax placed an infant in a pastic tub used for shoes or personal belongings.TSA operators recognized he image of the baby and got the child out before any harm came tothe child...

http://blogs.usatoday.com/sky/2006/12/xray.html[banghead][banghead]

2. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

'I didn't know if he was hungry or not so I thought maybe I could send him through the machine to see if he had a full stomach.' (All in non-English of course) [LMAO]

Where do these people come from? Sheesh.

I ride the Muni most days and there are often two different ways to get off the bus. One type is to step down onto the steps and the doors will open when you are at a stop. The other way is to touch the vertical handles that are attached to the door and they will open.

Many, many times have I sat and watched some moron, who you can bet didn't just start riding the bus, stand there hollering at the bus driver to open the doors. I don't know about ya'll but the first thing I do to get out of a door is to step to the door and grab the handle. This simple idea would solve a whole lot of yelling, even if you can't read the big text signs posted on the door for your viewing pleasure which either say 'Step Down' or 'Push Handle'.

Idiots abound I tell ya.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7