Bad Credit for repairing tires & marriage counseling

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blackjack, Jun 23, 2008.

1. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

Interesting story.... in short, the credit card companies jack up your rates if you use your credit card to purchase things they consider "risky".

CompuCredit has based these credit line reductions on an undisclosed “behavioral” scoring model that penalized consumers for using their cards for certain types of transactions, including transactions touted in their solicitation materials such as cash advances and transactions with the following types of merchants
    • Direct marketing merchants
    • Marriage counselors
    • Personal counselors
    • Automobile tire retreading and repair shops
    • Bars and night clubs
    • Pool and billiard establishments
    • Pawn shops
    • Massage parlors.

Full Story Here

2. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

They dont get me on those, people have to learn to use cash.[booze]

3. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

[slow]Huh? My favorite stripper just got herself a credit card machine attached to her "g-string"As long as the wife doesn''t ask me about the debits to "starr"[CRC]
    :flash::flash::oops:[lolol]

4. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

I haven't used a credit card in about 8 years or so.

5. BigO01

BigO01 Monkey+++ Founding Member

Tango just get Star to change her Billing to "Snap On" and you can tell the wife it was for your Tool , eh I mean tools . [ROFL]

6. BAT1

BAT1 Cowboys know no fear

Used to have a whole string of them. I don't have but one, for emergency. Credit card debt is generally not forgiven after seven years. It's fraud to enslave you. I see people buying beer, cokes and gum and going "credit" in stead of debit. Money changers are still unpopular to this day. It's just usuary.
    Cause reaction solution. Track, trace, and tax. Even the g-string. I love playing with strings.

One of these days I'll hit a bass note that will wipe them out , and many others will join the band.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7