Baltimore is burning - heads up SM locals.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mindgrinder, Apr 27, 2015.

1. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

These "Thugs" do not care about ANY Protest, or Justice.... They are just there for the FUN, of the Rioting.... Most are not even from the neighborhood, and some are "Out of Town'ers".... If the NG would just Wade thru a few of them, with Rifle Butts, word would spread, and things trend down... Then pray for RAIN, and Cold Weather... Or a good Wash Down with Water Cannons.... Wet Folks don't have a lot of Energy, for Rioting....

2. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

Ok - I'll take your word for it that they are armed too. I don't have any mexican friends online or IRL for that matter - there aren't many in BC except the seasonal workers and they seem a very very passive community....rarely leave the farms they work on.

I agree in part. Wouldn't surprise me 1 bit if there are LOTS of "out of towners"...
    Wouldn't surprise me if a little $oro$ loot is being spread around to fuel the fire either...

Outrage As Baltimore Mayor Admits Race Rioting Looters Had Her Permission "To Destroy" ⋆ Now The End Begins : Now The End Begins

Massive fire in Baltimore following day of riots — RT USA
    Riots In Baltimore explode into dangerous chaos; see photos, videos - BizPac Review

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2015
    Mike likes this.
  3. vonslob

vonslob Monkey++

"Hispanic" covers many different races; there are white Hispanics (like myself I am of basque heritage), black Hispanics, Hispanics with Indian heritage, and even Asian Hispanics (Philippines). If you go into mexico you will find blond hair, red hair fair skinned Hispanics with blue eyes. There are Cubans, Mexicans, Philippinos, Spanish, we run the gambit. New Mexico is a liberal state, but imo the reason for that is from all the liberals from the east and west coast. Most "Hispanics" I know are gun toting, American flag waving americans who have served in the military with honor and pride. One of my great uncles survival the bantam death march. My father was a Vietnam era navy corpsman. My cousins may refer to me as primo, but that does not mean that they are in a gang. My mom sister in law (she is from Kansas) once asked my dad about Selena, he had no idea who Selena. There are many stereotypes about "Hispanics" and they are all wrong. We vote conservative and have respect for the church but not too much. I am a blond haired blue eyed Hispanic that that is not Mexican, matter a fact where I live we were Mexican for less than than 50 years, before that we were Spanish and after that we were Americans. There are no migrant workers in my family and never have been.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
  4. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

The only difference between these "Thugs" and the WTO Thugs at the WTO in Seattle, is these are mostly Black Kids, where the WTO Thugs were White Kids... There Aims, are the same.... To cause as much Trouble as Possible, with as few ARRESTED, as possible, and to head Home as soon as the LEOs decide that they are NOT GOING TO Take it ANYMORE.... These "Thugs" will split, just like the WTO Thugs, split Seattle, when things got to HOT.... In the end, most will be let off, even if they do get arrested....

Tully Mars, Ganado, Mike and 2 others like this.
  5. Mike

Mike Ol' Army Sergeant Monkey

Von, I grew up in New Mexico, tho born in Texas. Most of the people I went to school with, played with, grew up with, were Americans of Mexican descent. They were hard working, good, conservative, religious people who wanted to make a better life for their families, to bring home a decent wage, and have a good life. Hmmmm, sounds kinda like --- My Dad, who was white. Yes, I do agree with you. Wonderful people with whom I have a distinct affinity.

NotSoSneaky, vonslob and Ganado like this.
  6. Mindgrinder

Dude...I'm "Native American Indian"....you can't pull the race card out on me...
    :)
    If i mixed my words in a way that has offended you - errrr...ok sorry.
    I don't have much "Racial Sensitivity Training".
    All things being equal and you being "American"...I'd appreciate it if when your economy collapses that you stay south of the "Canadian" boarder and especially off the "Indian Reserves".
    Nothin' personal.

Mike and Brokor like this.
  7. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

For the record, SM doesn't dislike (or pander to those who do) any race or (insert your fave group.) We do not like these thugs, wherever they come from. Personally, I like all legal residents, and rather dislike the advantages that illegal immigrants attract.

Mountainman, Tracy, BTPost and 7 others like this.
  8. Mindgrinder

Pretty sure it's not a mob of "illegals" causing the ruckass in Baltimore.

And just to lighten it up a little bit...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2015
    Mike, vonslob and Ganado like this.
  9. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

@vonslob... I grew up in NM too and was always surprised everytime the terminology changed..
    Spanish, Mexican, Hispanic now Latino.
    So confusing =) someone was always getting offended... Sigh..

Back to the riots... The press and the president were all over the mayor for not declaring a state of emergency... IM not sure she didn't do the right thing. When she said just let them settle.

Police killing another black would have add a match to the fire... Her intent was to let the black male leaders in the community talk to them and calm down the 'angry young men'.... The 3 leading gangs have agreed not to fight each other and go after the cops instead. It's just a bad situation all around....

The major mistake of the Baltimore leadership was not having a quick and public resolution to the death and injuries of the young man who died. It's been what almost 10 days since he died? Why is there no public announcement of police wrong doing or an explanation of why it wasn't police's fault...

NC prosecuted right away when they saw that LEO kill the black man who fled....

Need decisive leadership for swift resolution so there is no appearance of dual standards. I'm not justifying the rioting. I'm saying with better leadership we could have less of this nonsense

10. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Everything is fake. Speaking of the WTO riots in Seattle...the FBI hired their own little anarchists to start the riots and grant the police the excuse to move in and bust heads. Nothing is ever simply as it seems. This isn't about poor blacks rioting wanting to kill some white cops who have been murdering people for decades in the streets and getting away with it. This is more about stealing and makin' MO money to make MO drugs... Of course, these blacks will only focus on the other blacks who are killed. My guess is, no FBI is even needed when the blacks are involved in rioting and protests -they will loot everything they can and still blame the evil white man for it. In Seattle, the anarchists hired by the FBI broke a few windows and upset garbage cans in the street. No looting was reported from what I know of.

This is the thing, it has all been fomented by the media, hyped and advertised for months now. All it takes is to get a few local blacks raging and they start texting everybody they know. We've got plenty of gangsta-thug rap culture zombies out there who wanna B rich starz, pimpin' it up an CHILLIN in STYl3 wit their homies! but we all know they sell drugs on the street to buy that smooth ride because they have no real talent. To these people, it's all about IMAGE. They are brain-dead zombie trash, no matter the color of their skin. They will serve their purpose in giving reason for rolling out the militarized "help".

11. Mindgrinder

B-I-N-W-O.
    There is Soros money in this.
    Bet on it.

vonslob likes this.
  12. Brokor

Yes, especially when we factor in the media. Consider this, all that is needed is for the news anchor to comment, "we are receiving reports from sources that violence may spread to other locations nationwide, including [insert your city here]."

The meme could catch. Race war started.

ditch witch, Ganado and Mindgrinder like this.
  13. Mindgrinder

*SHOCK*
    You're a racist just for saying that..."whitey"
    You clearly wanted this you filthy "veteran"...
    It's obvious that the Tea Party have become "terrorists"....
    Especially those "freeman" and "constitutional" radicals....

Mike, ditch witch, vonslob and 2 others like this.
  14. Brokor

Looks like Jade Helm may not be needed as an exercise alone. ;)

We know the Baltimore officials gave way to the protesters and this situation is "out of control" on purpose. It's sad we have rioting due to media brainwashing and the only conclusion will most likely be martial law. I won't pretend to know how far this will go, but all the foundations are in place for this to go nation wide, full scale. Funny how there are no protests against tyranny and abusive government, but only baiting the race war and police brutality. No good can come of this.

Mike, vonslob and Mindgrinder like this.
  15. Gopherman

Gopherman Sometimes I Wish I Could Go Back to Sleep

George Soros is pumping all kinds of money into this Anti Cop movement. He's getting a good bang for his buck on this one. the left has to keep the fires going! That's all they've got!
    The gangs are brutal and anti-social to begin with, suffering from "Lord of The Flies Syndrome"! A bunch of Fatherless kids raising themselves!
    As far as shooting protesters with real bullets, that's unacceptable and if it starts we had better all be ready for the STHTF!
    I watched the entire WACO thing live on TV and at the end I was thinking "Just go in their and get them!" Wow what ans A** H*** I was to even think that. When I grew up and had time to reflect and the real truth was revealed, I did a 180* turn in my thinking on that kind of thing. Oh, the ignorance of youth!

16. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

"Warriors... Come out and plaaay" (clinks bottles on finger tips). Hard to say which are more heavily armed here, the Blacks, or the Mexicans.
    I've traded shots with the Crypts in Cali, and I know a felon Mexican here with a sawed off pump shotgun about 18-20" overall here.
    Neither group follow the laws, and both are armed for a fight. Of the two, I prefer the Mexicans. Home grown blacks around here, act like ignorant thugs.

17. vonslob

vonslob Monkey++

@Mindgrinder I am not pulling out the race card, never had, never will. All I was attempting to do is to show you the difference between different "Hispanic" people. Please do not take what I posted as negative. I hate the stereotypes. I do not believe Hispanics are any more armed than the rest of the population. If you were to see me you would never guess I was Hispanic, so pulling the race card would be a stupid thing for me to do. I do not know what Hispanic people have to do the the riots in Baltimore. IMO the mayor of Baltimore is responsible for letting these thugs get out of control by doing nothing.

Mike and Mindgrinder like this.
  18. Mindgrinder

Thank you. It's entirely possible that my view here is flawed as I am a foreigner and USA outsider. You are right that the hispanic community has nothin to do with what is going on in Baltimore. From my elevated position in the great white north, i tend to lump hispanics in with blacks when it comes to talking aboot "racism" in the states. My understanding is that there is considerable resentment over "illegals" that is comparable to resentment over "welfare" blacks. It's quite a sickening stereotype to me actually - while we have 'some' minor racism it certainly doesn't compare to the "tinder box" that ya'll have. It seems to me that the "race wars" to come are intentional and my gut doesn't tell me anything good that can come of it. Again, I could be wrong....I was under the impression that many/most illegals were "gun-grabbing democrats"....sorry aboot that.

Mike and vonslob like this.
  19. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Now back on subject-
    This morning the news was on. My youngest watched the TV for a bit asked what was all this about Baltimore. I told him that a black man died while in police custody. He said oh. That is it. No worries, no questions, just acceptance because he has seen race riots for almost a year. I bothered me because he seemed to accept what was happening. I question is this going to become the norm?

vonslob likes this.
  20. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I absolutely agree. The use of "hispanics" as a collective for those "thugs" is why I said what I did.

The community in Baltimore has to take care of its own. The mayor hasn't had any influence over the citizenry, hasn't been in office long enough to fulfill her promises, and so far has been totally ineffective. (Can we say that under that slick and stylish hairdo lies a void space?) The governor is wringing his hands. DOJ is making mouth music, preparing to meddle in a state's affairs. One might say that the cops have exhibited remarkable restraint, or at least are obeying orders. It's going to be up to the silent majority to put down the rabid dog gangs and ill behaved teenagers, then maybe some civility will come into play.

Then we see the NG in full battle rattle, armed with mags inserted, and wonder what the ROE is. Ineffective but subtle threat from which nothing will be gained. I have imagined in my mind's eye what would happen if the whole city was declared a free fire zone and get the war over with. Can't advocate for that as a solution of any permanent value, but in the short term, well, it might help. [sarc2]

Side note, Maryland gun laws are nearly on par with NJ. Sad to say but true, the community hasn't the resources it needs to make this behavior less attractive.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7