Baltimore is burning - heads up SM locals.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mindgrinder, Apr 27, 2015.

1. NotSoSneaky

NotSoSneaky former supporter

IIRC the correct term is "Pre-Deployment". [eek3]

Brokor, Yard Dart and Motomom34 like this.
  2. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

You thought what most of us thought. It's what we were tricked into thinking. All we knew watching that on TV was there was a crazy cult in there, they were molesting kids and had lots and lots of guns and were a danger to society. We totally believed what we were shown on TV. Now we're older and wiser and know the game.... but everyone who is the same age we were back then is buying it all hook line and sinker.

3. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

I kinda wish the media would be forced to camp out in those areas. I blame them mostly for this crap. One article I saw about this, the headline used the term 'roving gangs', but the article itself used the word 'protestor'. Calling these thugs 'protestors' does nothing but attempt to legitimize their behavior. And it's the media/government strategy that's working, divide and conquer. They don't want people to get along, they want us distracted so we won't pay attention to them.

4. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

Exactly. These are not children, nor are they adult civilized human beings. They are a pack of rabid predators consuming/destroying everything in their path. Like any other wild predator causing harm you put them down. You continue to put them down until there is no longer a threat. This has nothing to do with race as far as I'm concerned. It is simply a pack of predators causing destruction that need to be stopped.

A man was beaten to death,evidently by police-fine. Investigate/Prosecute/ Protest that,and rightfully so. BIG difference between marching/protesting and the behavior of last night.
    We are far removed from any area likely to see any riots of this sort, however I assure you that should such events threaten my family, property or business interests I have two well oiled relics from Germany that would be put into service straightaway.

5. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Even with his record, if he was killed the way the press is say then that is wrong. If he was murdered by the police then they have decided that they are the judge and jury.

vonslob and Tully Mars like this.
  6. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Interesting Note, here: Balt Sun Newspaper printed a story this morning, that last nights Riot had NOTHING to do with Protests, or Justice, and EVERYTHING to do with a Twitter, and Online Social Media Posts and Printed Flyers passed around the cities High Schools and Colleges, detailing a RAVE, type gathering based on the Cult Movie "Purge" The Posts, and Flyers. called for the RAVE to start at 3PM local.... Jee, Guess what time the riot Started?? DUH... Such is the Life, of a Riot in Balt.....

This morning the Mayor, told "Parents" to get ahold of their "Children" .... Wonder what THAT is all about??? Again, DUH...... Are the Parents of these "Kids" telling them what FlatScreen Tv, to go Loot from the local WallMart.....

Mountainman, Mindgrinder and Mike like this.
  7. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

The vid of the mom taking her son in hand is a good example of what parents should be doing. Brings back memories of my mom when I acted the fool. His pride,and face too,may hurt a while but just maybe he'll ponder what he did to bend his mother out of shape.

ghrit, Mindgrinder and Tully Mars like this.
  8. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

Mindgrinder and Mike like this.
  9. madmax

madmax Far right. Bipolar. Veteran. Don't push me.

Weeeeell. I know she is trying her best, but slapping your teen and dropping the F bomb on him repeatedly when he's rioting seems to me a little too late and probably just adds to his anger and violence towards the world.

Look for him in prison eventually. Living (such as it is) on our dime.

ghrit, Mindgrinder, Mike and 2 others like this.
  10. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

I'm not Hispanic, but had a long relationship with a wonderful Hispanic lady and experienced much of what you said above. Jumping to conclusions about people based on stereotypes is not a great way to make friends.

11. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

She's trying which is more than the other parents are doing. When a boy is a man physically but not mentally or emotionally they need a man to take them out behind the barn and do what men do.

(even the insurance companies know men't brains are fully developed until around age 25, just look at insurance rates. THe frontal lobe for thinking things thru isnt fully developed in males until about age 25. That is why younger is better for training soldiers. Action!!! not much thinking =) To Be CLEAR i am not disrespecting men with this comment ... just a biological fact.

Mountainman and Mike like this.
  12. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Race wars in the US are currently being orchestrated. If people were left alone, they could see through the BS and get along with each other. Too many people are making their fortunes and/or gaining power by keeping us divided. It's part of how they keep us all enslaved.

13. madmax

Heck Ganado. I'm 56 and I haven't grown up yet. I still have skateboards and BMX bikes. LOL.

14. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

Immature brain vs liking to have fun... two different things =)

my guess is you dont go jumping off cliffs without knowing what's on the other side.... you think things thru 1st. That thinking things thru is frontal lobe development. And then there are the times we all get a wild hair and just go for it... IDK what to call that urge.... maybe rebellion against being too civilized? =)

Mike and vonslob like this.
  15. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

"Here, hold my beer.....";)

Mike, Cruisin Sloth, vonslob and 4 others like this.
  16. madmax

No I quit base jumping years ago... (not sarcasm)

Just a thought. I sit across the table from people coming out of jail and prison fighting to stay clean once a week listening to their stories. This may seem way left for who I am, but I wonder about undiagnosed mood disorders all the time. I'm bipolar and sometimes when I'm off my meds, I'm not the same.

So... angry young men, undiagnosed mood or personality disorder, pack mentality, or just predators. I suppose that one may never get answered to the satisfaction of everyone. It sure seems to me to be more and more frequent.

17. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

To wit:
    "An analysis of social media traffic in downtown Baltimore Monday has unearthed striking connections to the protests in Ferguson, Mo. last year, according to a leading data mining firm..."

..."The firm, which asked to remain anonymous because of its government work, found between 20 and 50 social media accounts in Baltimore that were also tied to the peak period of violence in Ferguson"

Social media analysis suggests links between Baltimore and Ferguson violence | Fox News

Mike likes this.
  18. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

NSA needs to put NAMES, and positive IDs, to those Accounts, and Publish that to the World....

Mike, vonslob, kellory and 1 other person like this.
  19. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Rationalization is defense mechanism we all use to one degree or another. When reinforced by a group, logic dies to popular direction. I am saddened that so many of my species find a need to destroy and hate, rather than address the real problem and expend some of that anger and passion, attacking the problem rather than burning in effigy, representatives of the symptoms. I am reminded of the old adage "You can take a horse to water, but it takes seven or eight big guys to drown that bastard."

techsar, Ganado, ditch witch and 2 others like this.
  20. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

[​IMG]

3M-TA3, Mike, ditch witch and 4 others like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7