Baltimore is burning - heads up SM locals.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mindgrinder, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

My computer gets in a wringer & it won't load or show pages correctly . I hate Win 8.1 , XP was great .
    3 reboots & running cc cleaner fixes things for a bit . I hate all the updates also .

2. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

I dumped XP on my tower and loaded win7.... since then the machine has worked fantastic. The laptops have win 8 on them.... hate them more than the XP OS!!

Brokor, Mindgrinder and Ganado like this.
  3. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Brokor and Mindgrinder like this.
  4. madmax

madmax Far right. Bipolar. Veteran. Don't push me.

LMAO!

Mindgrinder likes this.
  5. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

Really? It's OK to spy on people as long as it's not me? Not in my back yard?

We are either for privacy and freedom or we aren't. Can't have selective spying or selective violation of privacy

Tracy and Mindgrinder like this.
  6. madmax

madmax Far right. Bipolar. Veteran. Don't push me.

Sorry Ganado, They are the new majority.

BTPost likes this.
  7. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

8. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

If all it takes to spark a riot is a police officer to kill an unarmed black man and a little social media hype courtesy of the corporate media -well, get ready and buckle up because it's gonna be frequent and furious.

More militarized police and martial law, more government intrusion, more confiscations -this is all which will result from violent looting like we see in Ferguson and Baltimore.

No actual hope to address the real problem. Welcome to America, Homie. Go out an' pull a 187 an' gets you sum Doritos fo' free. Idiots.

9. Mindgrinder

I agree with you and Dan 100%. (Dude lives in Van now but I aint seen him since he moved here)
    I disagree that there is no actual hope for redress.
    Justice. REAL common law justice that EVERY MAN can understand based on simple laws that every man, woman and child can easily be taught by age 10. There is hope.....I just pray it isn't in the form of "A garden grows great in the forest....2 years after a clear cut multi-hectare wild fire."

Brokor and Ganado like this.
  10. Mindgrinder

If you watch close...
    #whitepeople

Ganado likes this.
  11. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

uploadfromtaptalk1430424973589.

12. Mindgrinder

If he can't help you...he'll call his dope dealing cop boss.
    Follow the process...fill out the forms....like EBT or Obamaphone.

Brokor and Ganado like this.
  13. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

We don't call nine hundred eleven around here. Don't need them and they would never get here in time.

Mindgrinder and Brokor like this.
  14. Brokor

I ran out of practical solutions years ago. I used to think it would be wise to attempt to educate others about our (true) history, show the legal documents as evidence, offer sound and reasoned argument about the purpose behind destroying our republic, and hope logic and sanity will take over.

However, the more this went on, I realized how complete the transition from free republic with limited government to the illusion of prosperity labelled as Democracy has really been. I realized I cannot change as many minds as I would have liked, and far too many people have become too complacent, decadent and even live in denial for my words to carry significant meaning. So, I figured it would take some time, and as the clock counted down, I noticed how much time was running out. For every single victory I could claim, there were literally countless cases where the corporate media propaganda has taken root, where subliminal ads and psychological indoctrination erodes more of the minds of youth, creating generations of zombie slaves eagerly awaiting another answer from their government sponsored puppet masters.

I now know that we could deliver a complete account, in every detail outlining exactly what the situation really is like and how it came to be, and the majority of people simply...wouldn't care.

Perhaps this is all supposed to take place. Perhaps we need blood and death and fire to destroy what little is left. Maybe from the ashes we few could attempt to rebuild what was once lost. Perhaps. And, perhaps we will move on to something else for a time. Maybe we will see tyranny at its height, slavery by consent -and absolute despotism to bring about a new age of darkness. I like to think in the end, there will be enough light left in the hearts and minds of humanity to rekindle an awakening for the yearning of liberty.

15. Mindgrinder

How Western media would cover Baltimore if it happened elsewhere - The Washington Post

By Karen Attiah April 30
    21 times more likely to be shot by police than white American males.

The United Kingdom expressed concern over the troubling turn of events in America in the last several months. The country’s foreign ministry released a statement: “We call on the American regime to rein in the state security agents who have been brutalizing members of America’s ethnic minority groups. The equal application of the rule of law, as well as the respect for human rights of all citizens, black or white, is essential for a healthy democracy.” Britain has always maintained a keen interest in America, a former colony.

Palestine has offered continued assistance to American pro-democracy activists, sending anti-tear-gas kits to those protesting police brutality in various American cities. Egyptian pro-democracy groups have also said they will be sharing their past experience with U.S.-made counter-protest weapons.

A statement from the United Nations said, “We condemn the militarization and police brutality that we have seen in recent months in America, and we strongly urge American state security forces to launch a full investigation into the death of Freddie Gray in Baltimore. There is no excuse for excessive police violence.” The U.N. called on the United States to make a concerted effort to make databases of police violence public to improve transparency and cut down on corruption in the justice system.

Along police lines as curfew descends in Baltimore(4:00)
    As a 10:00 p.m. enforced curfew loomed, the mood on the streets in Baltimore shifted from positivity to a tense stand-off with law enforcement that was quickly dispersed. (Whitney Leaming/The Washington Post)
    International analysts predict the seeds of a so-called “American Spring,” fomented by technology. “It’s amazing what social media is doing for the cause of justice in America,” said a political rights analyst based in Geneva. “The black youth of America are showing what 21st-century civil rights activism looks like, using technology, social media and a decentralized organizing strategy to hold authorities accountable and agitate for change. These kids represent what modern-day freedom fighting looks like. The revolution will be tweeted, Periscope-d and Snapchatted.”

Local leaders in the American township of Baltimore imposed a state of martial law this week after peaceful protests turned violent. In response, countries around the world have advised darker-skinned nationals against non-essential travel to areas noted for state violence against unarmed people of color, especially in recent hot spots such asNew York, Missouri, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Ohio, California,Michigan, Virginia and now Maryland.

International human rights groups have appealed to the global community to facilitate asylum for America’s ethnic black minorities. When asked whether the European Union was willing to take on more black refugees risking their lives in fleeing American state violence, an E.U. human rights spokesman said: “More black refugees? We are dealing with our own Mediterranean crisis, so now is not really a good time for that for us. Furthermore, we believe in American solutions to American problems.” The African Union has not responded to requests for comment.

American government officials took to state media, characterizing the protesters as “thugs,” a racially coded word increasingly used to describe black males in America. Commentators in national media have frequently compared the protesters and riots to various characters and events from the popular television series “The Wire,” set in early-2000s Baltimore.

America’s ethnic blacks have been displaced from many of their communities due to a phenomenon experts on the region call “gentrification,” when wealthier residents move into a lower-income area. Baltimore is no exception to this trend, with some areas seeing home values rise as much as 137 percent after corporate dollars move in on opportunities in poverty-stricken areas.

Resident Joe Smith, a member of the white majority ethnic group, said outside of a brand-new Starbucks near Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, “I don’t know why these blacks are destroying their own communities. Why don’t these people follow Martin Luther King’s example? Those guys got it good from the police back then too, but they didn’t try to rise up and fight back and make everyone uncomfortable, you know?”

Karen Attiah is the Washington Post's Opinions Deputy Digital Editor. She previously reported for Associated Press while based in Curaçao.
    -------

16. Brokor

I made the error of commenting on an RT news report on YouTube, basically telling RT that they shouldn't compare MLK and the equality movement to Baltimore, it's disgusting. Naturally, many trolls had to respond, and many trolls were banned. It doesn't surprise me one bit how the youth in this country can romanticize looting and rampant destruction of private property, then have the brass jingles to dare say it's about freedom. We are surrounded and inundated by morons.

17. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Napalm doesn't care what color you are, Use it.
    What I did note was the National Guard. No magazines and Armed with sticks.
    That's right up there with making love to an inflatable love doll....
    Something is missing!

Mountainman, Ganado and Yard Dart like this.
  18. Mindgrinder

Something WAS missing....JUSTICE.

Published on May 2, 2015
    On Friday morning, the Baltimore State's Attorney's office announced that Freddie Gray's death following his arrest by city police had been deemed a homicide, and that it had issued warrants for the arrest of six officers on various charges related to the murder.

VICE News spoke with residents of Baltimore following the State’s Attorney’s announcement, including Kevin Moore, the man who filmed footage of Freddie Gray’s arrest.

The six Baltimore police officers who have been charged in the death of 25-year-old Freddie Gray turned themselves in on Friday afternoon. They have since posted bond.

Watch “Protesters Demand Police Accountability (Dispatch 2)” - State of Emergency - Baltimore, Maryland (Dispatch 2) | VICE News

Watch "First Night of Baltimore's Curfew (Dispatch 1)” - State of Emergency - Baltimore, Maryland (Dispatch 1) | VICE News

Read "Six Baltimore Police Officers Charged in Freddie Gray's Death” - Six Baltimore Police Officers Charged in Freddie Gray's Death | VICE News

19. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Somehow, retribution has morphed into justice. Sad.

Gator 45/70 and HK_User like this.
  20. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

It's the PC way of the Liberals.

Then again it is easier for some to use Internet Buzz Word sites than to describe or think for themselves as to what they want, for someone always wants something. Not that they necessarily want to help, they just want.

Some call posting the Internet Buzz Word sites a discussion!

Last edited: May 3, 2015
    Ganado and Gator 45/70 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7