ban golden eagles

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CATO, Dec 19, 2012.

1. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

they snatch children

Gator 45/70 and tulianr like this.
  2. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Awesome video. It should open the eyes of parents as to the multitude of possible sources of harm to their children. Golden Eagles should only be allowed for purchase after a waiting period of 15 days, and a thorough background check of the prospective purchaser. Breeders of such birds should have to purchase an annual tax stamp of $1000 to breed or sale these dangerous deadly birds. And let us not forget 5 gallon buckets which toddlers so love to play with and dive head first into often drowning. These should be regulated or taxed as well so as to protect the children and also reduce the deficit. ...... jmio ... [cow]

oldawg, Gator 45/70 and JABECmfg like this.
  3. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

add to that story a little........a CCW holder sees said eagle making another pass after the first one just ripped the shoulders up a little. Said CCW holder is a pretty good shot and turns eagle into a feather cloud.

What happens to CCW holder? My guess is, the .gov throws his butt in jail for killing a protected species.

4. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Shooter turns to friend with camera phone. Wiggles the sights around center of mass, and says, drop the phone and go get a shovel. Shooter removes memory chip from phone, has second thought and picks up eagle and follows friend to truck. Double bags eagle in trashbags from truck. Picks up batch of pavers and constructs jet stove. Builds hot fire and incinerates eagle and phone and trash bags. Buys new phone for friend or ex-friend, and apologize for whole incident as you drop him off at home. Go back to jet stove location and load blocks on cheap tarp in truck bed. Go home and hook up boat. blocks and memory chip learn to swim in deep water. Tarp dropped off in public access dumpster. Go to bar and drink a few to innocence until proven guilty.

tulianr and oldawg like this.
  5. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

Actually you do have to have a special permit/liscense to own a Goldie... many more hoops to jump through than a mere back groupnd check.... and you will wait many years to get a permit.... ( I realize this was said tounge in cheek but as a former Falconer this bothers me as much as gun control...)

6. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

I just might have once upon a time had a young owl who took to a taste for chicken. This might have occurred even in hours of daylight. What's with that? I thought most if not all owls were nighttime predatores. After losing more than a couple egg layers, One afternoon I might have witnessed a chicken get knocked a rolling and have feathers puff off it like a well shot bird. If that bird of prey happened to make an ill conceived second attempt in broad daylight in front of an accomplished wingshot with hundreds if not thousands of birds fall stone cold dead out of the sky due to his expert keen eye and gun skills ...... well what can I say. I doubt that owl will ever eat another chicken.

7. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

8. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Damn Cato, You debunked your own post. .....LOL

9. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

That was a pretty good one..

10. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

11. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I think the CCW's defence is going to be....."since when were digitalised Golden Eagles a protected species???? Oh...and the Wii pistol that I was shooting, never ruffled a feather...maybe did a bit of pixilation, but nothing PETA could hang me for!" ;)

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7