Banana Love

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Hos, Jul 16, 2013.

1. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

But the synthesis, I am talking about, was New at the time, in that it made POUNDS, for Dollars, rather than MicroGrams, for Hundreds of Dollars.... After this synthesis was published, the Israelis , came up with an even better one, that was even more precursor efficient, and is the one used today.

Brokor and wastelander like this.
  2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Don't let him fool you, @BTPost is actually older than sturgeon. :lol: I think in his prime, they were still synthesizing the WHEEL. ;)

3. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Actually.....the wheel was just patented in the last few years as a child's marble game. It was a contest to patent either fire or the wheel. I read of this a few years back. Design specs show a ball bearing wheel assembly. ;)

4. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

...And @kellory is older than DIRT. Notice, there's no patent, either... ;)

Tracy likes this.
  5. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

I'm the prototype. Hmmmm, dirt....I wonder if it has a patent yet.....;)

6. wastelander

wastelander Bad English, bare with me

I was amazed. My dad is 60 and he uses the remote for the TV with distrust like he think it's gonna blow up in his hand. Let alone using a computer or hang out on forums.
    Would have been cool if BTPost was 115 though. I'd watch my mouth real hard and keep posting pictures of elderly women in THAT thread.

Brokor likes this.
  7. BTPost

Nope, just going to turn 64, next month.... but I understand, DIRT maybe in the same age range....

8. Hos

Hos I will miss this forum when it hits the fan

I would tell you but then the admins would kick me out and no one would ever know how to make my nanawine.

9. Hos

Sorry for the double post. This forum's replies are done a bit different.

You guys are a wealth of knowledge... Or, maybe a few on here are just a bit over imaginative ...like me. Let's just throw it out there that I misspoke an entire paragraph and banana wine is not quite real... Although I'm sure some GMO scientists are working on making a grape taste like a banana for the wine cooler crowd... I'll take my meds now and act "right" so talk to y'all soon. Maybe then my banana fuled generator will be ready.

Yard Dart likes this.
  10. wastelander

wastelander Bad English, bare with me

Well, anything with sugar in it can be turned into wine, that could be distilled, that could burn into electricity. Don't give up on your dreams, anything can get you drunk, it's all about imagination.

the-simpsons-homer-to-alcohol.

11. vonslob

vonslob Monkey++

I don't understand where is the banana wine recipe

12. Hos

I am sorry sir, I am a fraud. There is no banana wine per se and my banana bandanna Proto type: dambananabans has not found a patent due to the slimy forehead and it creates.

In actuality I am just a high-end pig breeders/farmer. Regrettably, hos

13. vonslob

vonslob Monkey++

OH you are killing me, seriously i am already half dead. You showed me nirvana and then shut the door :)

14. BTPost

Good thing, if you were messing with @Falcon15 's Nannas, you would be in serious DoDo...

15. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

You mess with the bull, you get the horns. You mess with my nanas you get the HULK.

kellory likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7