Banking for Beginners

Discussion in 'Financial Cents' started by melbo, Aug 24, 2007.

Tags:
  1. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Old "News" being recycled. This post was from a few years ago or very similar to an earlier post IIRC.

but yes, there are plenty out there that want to end the dollars hegemony.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2015
    Ganado likes this.
  2. The Federal Reserve is what will fracture this country.

3. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I realize that there are many high interest topics in this coming election but...no candidates (besides Ron Paul, don't thing Rand said anything) ever talks about doing away with the Fed. We have to borrow our own money and pay interest on it? How ridiculous! I remember years ago when I first found out about this I thought I must have read things incorrectly and dug deeper...it was then I started waking up to what is really happening and how the American people are used to squeeze every drop of blood, sweat and tears (to steal a phrase) out of them.

4. Idahoser

Idahoser Monkey+++ Founding Member

you may well be right, but it's just too hard to get many people to get it. I think the same way about the 17th Amendment, but I've given up trying to get through to people, it just isn't going to happen if they start out with so little interest (the way they do about the Fed).
    So you have to trick them. Put them onto something they can care about that accidentally serves a higher purpose.
    This is the way that can work, to hijack a party and get something right out of it. No third party can ever succeed because there are too many people who vote but who will never hear about your cause.

Ganado likes this.
  5. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

This is the best explanation of Money and other topics.
    some markers
    35:00 Free Energy
    43:19 Follow the Money basic banking and finance
    1:09:00 World Domination

6. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

Quantum finance is an interdisciplinary research field, applying theories and methods developed by quantum physicists and economists in order to solve problems in finance. It is a branch of econophysics.

Quantum finance - Wikipedia

This new trend in banking makes me crazy because you have to understand derivatives to understand how they are doing the pricing

The only thing quantum finance is good for is tracking transactions. If they go to using it to predict the market for pricing derivatives... not good

1. VisuTrac
  2. DarkLight
  3. Ganado
  4. Ganado
  5. Motomom34
  6. Dunerunner
  7. Motomom34
  8. sec_monkey
  9. Brokor
    Uploaded by: Brokor, Dec 26, 2017, 0 comments, in album: Law
  10. DKR
  11. oil pan 4
  12. GhostX
  13. Ganado
  14. Ganado
  15. UncleMorgan
  16. Legion489
  17. pearlselby
    [MEDIA]
    Thread by: pearlselby, Jan 14, 2016, 5 replies, in forum: Tin Foil Hat Lounge
  18. Legion489
  19. Mindgrinder
  20. sec_monkey
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7