BATF Bungles another Operation.....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BTPost, Jan 30, 2013.

1. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

and we want these Yahoos in charge of Enforcement of Gun Laws, WHY?

Attached Files:

• ATF.pdf
      ATF.pdf
      File size:
      84.1 KB
      Views:
  2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

bureau of accidents, troubles, fookups and errors.

Mountainman and VisuTrac like this.
  3. Pax Mentis

Pax Mentis Philosopher King |RIP 11-4-2017

"ATF's Schmidt said the agency always strives to identify the correct person before seeking charges against them."

Yeah, right. They are notorious among certain circles for their dependence (even more so than other federal agencies) on pure "body count". They just want someone to charge...regardless of whether they really broke a law or not. JR really wasn't that far from reality in his characterizations of them in UI...

VisuTrac, BTPost and Brokor like this.
  4. gunbunny

gunbunny Never Trust A Bunny

Sounds to me like the only thing they messed up was getting caught. Getting weapons onto the street illegally- check. Make sure gun crime rises- check. Weapon was originally bought legally, but wound up to do bad things- check.

Seems like another fast and furious, only on a smaller scale. I wonder how many cities they are doing this to at the moment. I don't think I could be an ATF agent, I would feel guilty for sending my country down the tubes. These guys don't even like eachother- as in the list of undercover officers "accidently" left out to be found. Sounds more like some kind of payback to me.

There is so much going on right now- under our noses- that we aren't privy to. This crap has got to stop, we are acting like some banana republic on a massive scale.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7