BATFE Backs Off.

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by madmax, Dec 24, 2020.

1. madmax

madmax Far right. Bipolar. Veteran. Don't push me.

Wow. And just like that...the unconstitutional government agency says, "Nevermind" on the pistol/brace designation proposal. Guess there's more of us than they thought. And we care about our rights more than they thought.

2. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Sounds as if they were floating a trial balloon.
    Wait 'till they're told to confiscate Semi-Autos and over 10 round magazines.
    Any word on the 80% stuff?

Last edited: Dec 24, 2020
  3. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Chalk one up for the little guy

Oddcaliber and HK_User like this.
  4. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

It was a psy ops campaign.
    Maybe people are starting to realize even if you think pistol braces are gay you can't let them take anything.
    Pistol braces, fuel filters, wall hooks and 90% kits are at the top of their list. Fud guns are on there too it's just going to take longer for them to get to those.

5. madmax

The withdrawal only mentioned pistol braces.

Oddcaliber likes this.
  6. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Don't worry, they are building cases against 80% kits, wall hooks, autokeycards and fuel filters.
    Once biden/harris take office, it'll be game back on with a vengeance.
    Agencies hate losing face.

Oddcaliber likes this.
  7. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

They should be put on advisory that we will not be pushed much further. It's time to take back a bit of our Liberty. I hate the thought of unnecessary violence, but sometimes violence is the only way to get your point across. There are no innocents working for the enemy, they made a choice and that choice is to be the enforcement branch of those that would destroy our nation. God can sort them out, we just need to stop them by any means available.

8. madmax

on Jan 21 the pussyfooting around will be over. The nibbling of our rights will become gulping. It will truly be the line that we allow them to cross or stop.

ditch witch, Oddcaliber, 3cyl and 2 others like this.
  9. oldman11

oldman11 Monkey+++

I’m afraid if Biden goes in as president, forums like this one will be history. Our forefathers fought too hard to make this a great country to let a few idiots tear it down. We need to let people work for what they get,no more freebies for the able bodied ,everybody work for what they get. If you are truly unable to work,the good help would be ok. Right now our weapons are the only thing keeping us from being slaves. If we don’t stay alert and fight our guns will be history. It’s not fair to the working class to have pay for the lazy stupid people who will not work. I’m 77 yrs and living on the farm my daddy bought in 1951 for $25000.00 and payed $2000.00 a yr note when he was working at the paper mill making less than $3000.00 yr. we done without and never got any help from anybody,what we needed we worked for.I’m hoping somehow trump stays in office if not there will be troubles head. Then it will be time for the true patriots to step in to save our country.
    [flag][flag][flag][flag][flag][flag][flag]

10. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

This article fits in with what you're talking about.

The comments on Trump are interesting and something to think about considering what he has not done to clean out and put in prision the traitors in our government. Don't get me wrong, I like Trump but the comments make you think about what could really be going on.

The Disappointment Grows And Reality Needs To Be Faced

Oddcaliber and johnbb like this.
  11. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

seemed like a big part of the problem about that is the swamp has become so full it has too much control over everything...

so even seeing some of the reptiles may be very difficult... been seeing all kinda reports that those around him are deceiving him...

so where do ya start when even the ones you are trying to use and trust are against ya?

Oddcaliber and oldawg like this.
  12. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Lexington..........

13. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

It's the frequent tyrants club.
    They seize 12 things and give the 13th thing back and just take it away again later.

Oddcaliber and OldDude49 like this.
  14. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Gator 45/70 and Oddcaliber like this.
  15. Mountainman

Wrote this on another post, but it's very obvious that Trump is not in charge. He said on the last debate with Hitlery before being elected he was going to have a special counsel to prosecute her. Damn, didn't that shit dissapear once he got in. Also the 2 pieces of shit that have been the attorney generals have not done shit to put any of the traitors in prison, who is really appointing them??? There are many more examples if you want to look them up.

Oddcaliber and OldDude49 like this.
  16. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

The swamp is so full of thieves, crooks and liars in both parties and the outrageous thing is they protect each other from any kind of investigation or prosecution and we suffer. We the People have tried to vote them out and it as not worked which leaves only one alternative ______________ I'll let you fill in the blank

17. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

think soon as he got in his so called advisors advised against it???

word is he is being betrayed by pretty much all those around him...

oldawg, Oddcaliber and johnbb like this.
  18. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Invest in lots of rope.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  19. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

They will be the BATFEFNF. The FNF is Fertilizers since they have been tracking fertilizer since the early 1990s and now to add "Not Firearms".

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  20. Mountainman

They did not want to have to pull a JFK on him.

Tully Mars likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7