BATFE & FBI using NICS Data to spy…

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by BTPost, Oct 27, 2021.

1. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Why are the Feds keeping tabs on 1,000 gun owners who've done nothing wrong?

The BATFE and FBI are illegally using NICS DATA to spy on American Citizens.. This is expressly forbidden by the Statute, but they seem to think they are above the Law… NICS DATA is supposed to be destroyed after 30 days, but if they are using NICS Information to track Citizens purchases, obviously they are NOT following the Federal Statute…. I urge ALL Monkeys to write to your Federal Legislators and raise such a “Stink” that they go after these Yahoos and throw them in their own GrayBar Hotels… This is Outrageous…..

2. Dannyboy53

Dannyboy53 Monkey

Both agencies are filled with Godless, Lawless THUGS

3. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Like I said we are running out of conspiracy theories.

4. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

This state is fully in bed with those two agencies, hell our state police got caught lying TWICE about keeping an illegal registry, then our benevolent gov'ness ordered them to keep all records past the 5 year limits anyway, completely against the law, but the courts sided with her and allowed it to stand! There is no writing our leaders here, all are as crooked as they come!

Oddcaliber, Dunerunner, Dont and 4 others like this.
  5. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Frankly, I would bet, legal or illegal, moral or immoral, since there is a gun database they will use it no matter what they say or whoever says they can't to include the courts. Good gosh, there is no such thing as true law and order in this country anymore so for us to expect these agencies to to play by the rules, simply because they are Law Enforcement (both agencies are now government political goons) - well - that's simply ridiculous cause they won't. No matter what. They won't!

We need to change. We need to realize that all what was correct, good, and moral and lawful is off the table. They see and know it and realize that as long as they play lip service to it that they can do exactly what they want - without consequences. We need to be the same. And, that is what we need to keep reminding our Republican representatives. I no longer want to hear any 'moral high ground' bullshit. I want results and how they get them, I don't give a damn.

6. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

There is not a single federal agency that can be trusted. The government at all levels have been infiltrated by leftist/commies who feel they are above any law and why not, they know charges will never be brought against them.

Bandit99, OldDude49, Brokor and 2 others like this.
  7. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Oregon... so my commieslators are all for it. Still going to make my voice heard so will get on a few more lists and get the condescending canned responses showing that they didn't read what I sent and don't give a rat's ass anyway.

A red tide in 2022 is the only way to slow it down and a real President in 2024 is the only way to stop it for now. The Dems weaponized Federal Agencies against their political opponents under Obama and Biden now continuing that policy. Smells like Susan Rice.

I just hope Tom Cotton gets to ask the tough questions like he did today with Garland today

mysterymet, Ura-Ki and duane like this.
  8. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Of course, I hope you are right...but unfortunately I also know you are wrong in thinking the right President will fix this. This past election was stolen, there's really no point even debating it since the numbers just don't add up. What chance does any potential candidate even have at this point? Before this all happened, all we had was one of the two major political parties, both appear to be chosen by the CFR anyway. If we do get a "Trump" candidate and they appear to be popular with the voter base and gain the support of the alternative groups all the same, will they also be stifled and held in check by a polarized government and ridiculed daily and nightly by the corporate media? Will they also be a catalyst for a divided nation and further radicalize these two factions?
    I don't know, but I hope you are right, if only to buy more time. A 'Red Tide' would be beneficial to the nation, but it will take a great deal more to convince enough of the voter base to jump on the bandwagon, despite the current Oval Office Muppet's declining approval ratings. I still think the vast majority of Leftist voters are strictly Party-line types who simply won't accept the Right because they are convinced they hate them. It's pretty sad to think that people like Biden gets votes not because he's a Democrat, but because the other guy is a Republican. Not counting all the deceased or illegals or duplicates or completely made up people who voted, naturally.
    It's sad, but it's most likely true that the only way out of this mess is to ride out the storm and load for bear. We really don't have another option.

Just a little scenario to play this all out. Let's say I wanted to solve our issues and ran for office. Assuming my goal was to fix things, I would do the following...
    1 (A). Lay claim to the corporate media under emergency authority granted to me by Congress. Make all communications and broadcasting fall under a public board in each State, not a federal agency. Think various forms of PBS instead of CBS and CNN. Also, remove all licensing and advertising revenue for political campaigns and make each 'spot' on the air equal and fair. No more need for candidates to raise funds and become millionaires to edge out competition so only the privileged elite and dynasty trust fund Skull and Bones types run each cycle.
    1 (B). End all corporations. Appropriate Amendments included, since they were never even ratified. A business can still function without being a corporation, we did this for at least 150 years before chartered corporations got into the government business.
    2. Audit the Federal Reserve (as proof), then end the Federal Reserve and IRS. Both are privately owned and are not part of the U.S. Gov't, despite having the illusion of such with an appointed board. Issue Congressionally approved currency, debt free just like the Greenback before it was debased through counterfeiting and purposeful inflation.
    3. Remove ourselves from Israel and withdraw all funding.
    4. Protect our border, with military and with a damn wall, with full authorization to shoot to kill.
    5. Ship every last Communist to their choice of Communist countries, free of charge because we don't want or need them here, and never did.
    6. Finally, end the emergency war powers by rescinding the Trading With the Enemy Act (Bank Holiday Emergency of March, 1933) and all subsequent laws, as well as cancelling the United States Code, Federal Reserve Code, Uniform Commercial Code, and every State code also associated with Maritime Law (Statutory law), and return America to a republic once again. This also goes with #2 since all of this is centered around colorable money, which cannot be in place without a system to regulate outside the confines of the Constitution.

Just fulfilling ONE of any of the above will prove to me we've got a President I'd stand behind.

9. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

If we get the right president for 2024, he needs to aggressively clean out Washington. Trump tried, but that corruption runs way deeper than even he thought and they ended up biting him. Not sure there is an end to it.
    The rule of law does not apply to government or any of its agencies and that's power out of control - dangerous.

Oddcaliber and Brokor like this.
  10. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

this isn't a democratic / republican thing.
    It doesn't matter if it's Fed, State, County or village.
    It's about power and greed.
    We ceded power to our representatives
    They anointed themselves as our leaders and we didn't admonish them by saying they only represent us and are NOT our leaders.
    They then went on to higher office with their entitled opinions of themselves.
    They grab more power, control, influence and money.
    We then no longer vote someone in to office for what they stand for but against those that are in office or are some how 'evil other side and must be vanquished'

It's been like this for years.
    somewhere along the line, we the people failed.
    The agencies make rules to ensure they keep getting a bigger cut of the tax pie along with holding more power.

Only way out is a complete collapse of the tax base, the economy and the dollar.
    Once they can no longer get blood from a rock.
    they'll start closing govt offices, disbanding agencies, send home staff.
    It's going to suck to be a government employee then.

But also consider, it will be way worse for the average american because they would already have lost everything and starved to death before the government loses control of the means of production, payment and shelter.

Seriously, Maybe a couple of those chinese hyper sonic boom sticks in the right locations would ease the pain that will be endured by they populace (except those at ground zero + 50km)

This is going to be a long slow death spiral or a really painful decade.
    Depends on the jokers in DC, Fed chairs, idiots in the state house.

Where you live and your preparedness is going to make all the difference on whether or not you enjoy the ride.

EDIT:
    We are unimportant except as an asset in their ledger. And assets can be disposed of at any time.

11. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

2022... Take control of the House and Senate
    2024... Take the White House

Purge the Rinos...
    Spend the next 8 years cleaning up the corruption and reducing the size of government by 50%

3cyl and VisuTrac like this.
  12. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

I hear ya... BUT there are times when the one hand seems to be washing the other... like a dog and pony show...

ALL of em sure are rich now...???

and taking control with the way they have voting set up now... ???

I vote and will continue to do so... even if it gets miscounted or not counted... I will still vote...

CraftyMofo likes this.
  13. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Right wing or Left wing.
    Still same turkey.

What we have is a wolf, a bear and a sheep deciding on what is for dinner.
    And we (general amerikan voting public) are the fuzzy herbivores.

Unfortunately, the government won't willingly reduce the size of their power grab.
    They say they will but once in office ... SOS DD.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2021
  14. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I got to agree with @Brokor and others... Voting is simply not going to do it. I believe, by pure accident, Trump got elected. They didn't see it coming but rest assure they will NEVER let that happen again. Never. I think they have been stealing elections for a long time, perhaps not Presidential elections but House and Senate elections, probably State elections also. They had to steal the Trump election because Trump would have ruin them, setting them back decades. They gambled and they won and won big.

The last election was stolen - period. For those that don't believe just look how concern the Left-Fascists are about the coming election...they're not. Even though, their policies are causing great outrage, not just to the Right but the Independents and even the moderate Democrats, yet they continue to push more and more insanity almost as if they are trying to destroy the nation or weaken it to a point of no return.

And, are they concern with what will happen come November 2022, like a Red Tide? No, not at all. Why? They are politicians and they KNOW what will happen as the entire country turns against them at the polls. But, they care not and THAT is why we should be afraid. They are confident they have the means to ensure the election is in their favor. I think they intend to steal the next elections also, a lot of them, to keep power in the House and Senate. In fact, I wouldn't be surprise to see a Blue Wave leaving everyone stun and thinking, "Well, what can I do since the majority feels this way."

I know this sounds all like some fairy tale or some story about Joseph Stalin but it is happening right before our eyes! As whacky as it sounds, I truly believe this...

15. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Government by the people for the people----- well it hasn't been that way for a long time and far to many people have come to rely on government thinking the government is some benevolent entity that is looking out for their best interest. It's not. The government attracts some of the worst people who are power hungry, pathological liars, looking out for their own interests and self gain, place themselves above the law and sell their souls to the highest bidder for the almighty dollar. The time is long past to trim and water the tree of liberty. We have the right to restore a Government by the People for the people despite our politicians saying otherwise (in order to save their own necks)

Sunnyvibes likes this.
  1. fl4848
  2. BTPost
  3. Dunerunner
  4. OldDude49
  5. oldman11
  6. Ura-Ki
  7. OldDude49
  8. OldDude49
  9. Motomom34
  10. Dunerunner
  11. T. Riley