Bath Salts??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TraumaHawk2011, Jun 30, 2012.

1. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Thanks for all the information on these designer drugs. We seem to have forgot a detail that our host told us. Maybe we don't want to discuss it but it has to do with the patient disappearing. He was disappeared via some military personnel. Is that a no discuss detail? I keep coming back to the question in my mind... why would anyone outside of the medical professionals and family be concerned over a "rabid" man? I hope that our host has learned more about these "military types" that checked the man out.

2. I have checked and asked questions to the point I pissed off a few people. But no answers. We are located near by a military "training center" and this not the first disappearance on record.

3. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog survival of the breed

I would be very careful to who I question and how I question because you are probally already on the radar for the digging you have already done.

4. You are probably right Alpha. I got to say that ER RNs and MD learn to rely on their gut feelings and I have a bad gut wrenching feeling about this all story. Do you think I might in more danger that being exposed to that guy?

5. Silversnake

Silversnake Silverback

As much as I love a good conspiracy theory and before your pants get too much in a wad about a disappearing patient, I suspect a black male in your part of Washington likely was not a resident, but a military member. His unit likely took custody of him and the transfer got screwed up. I wouldn't be surprised if he was on a ward at Fort Lewis. The military is having problems with this stuff because some service members are using it to get high but not be detectable.

tulianr likes this.
  6. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Makes me wonder if some alphabet agency's 'pet project' has jumped it's bounds and gotten loose....?

7. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Monkey++

So why would a "nice guy with a job at the bank and going to school" get transferred by the military ?
    I could understand a soldier, but a bank employee ?

sgt peppersass likes this.
  8. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

9. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog survival of the breed

I vote they should lace it with posion have a give away drive in the dope corners, drug streets, cracktowns also put that stuff in it they use in rat posion to keep the from smelling as they rot. Problem solved soon no more crackheads which means no-one to use the drug. Set up a shooting gallery and give prizes for the best shot to keep them contained. We could even call it project purification or the Alpha Dog Project I like the second one but thats just me.(lol)

oldawg likes this.
  10. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

I was gonna make a half smart*ss half serious reply a few minutes ago but then the power blinked out. And the part of my brain that is in zombieland went AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THEY'RE COMING! as soon as the lights went out. Anyways, any synthetic chemical compound when put into your system can have untold consequences, since everyone's body chemistry is different.

11. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

12. Quigley_Sharps

13. Quigley_Sharps

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7