BathrobeGate

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by chelloveck, Feb 7, 2017.

1. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Donald's minions are not doing him any great favors....they are just making a coconut shy of their boss, instead of being his policy heralds.

upload_2017-2-8_3-4-50.
    The president and the bathrobe - BBC News

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  2. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

chello, well that makes 3 versions of that picture I have seen. what he is holding in the original was an executive order undoing some of Obama's crap. Glad you posted this in humor. BTW the roaming the west wing of the whitehouse alone ..... is leftist fiction crap as well. We have enough BS cry baby SJW protests, we don't need Alien input. jmho

3. Pax Mentis

Pax Mentis Philosopher King |RIP 11-4-2017

But, but, but...

He's our representative from the International Whinery Association (last word normally abbreviated).

4. chelloveck

When the Whitehouse Spokesman is spending time and resources fighting trivial, inconsequential windmills, instead of fulfilling his role with professionalism, that, is the joke. Each time Spicer takes a hiding to nothing for what seems to be just about everything that comes out of his mouth, that's not helping his boss any. It just distracts from their boss's policy narratives.

Ganado likes this.
  5. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Spicer better toe the line....with a counselor like you watching his every move.....:p

6. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Does it matter if Trump wears a robe or Frees Willy down the hallway?

Legion489, 3M-TA3, oldawg and 2 others like this.
  7. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Apparently only to the Down Under crowd....

Gator 45/70, Altoidfishfins and ghrit like this.
  8. chelloveck

Apparently there's not much to see...without high powered optics: and I can't say I'd be all that interested in looking.

Warning....web linked site may contain considerable quantities of naked Trump flesh, with his dangly bits tastefully pixilated.
    LAWSUIT FOR BIRTHDAY SUIT: Artist who painted nude Donald Trump is threatened with legal action, but defends it: 'It’s my work and I’ll stand by it no matter what' | NY News USA

For balance, I am happy to supply on request, a link to an almost equivalent nude portrait of Hilary Clinton, with her dangly bits unpixilated.....provide your own eye bleach. ;)

9. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Uggg,

Yard Dart likes this.
  10. Yard Dart

The Tag for this thread is so correct. :lol:

3M-TA3 likes this.
  11. chelloveck

It is not a tag I would have applied....political satire is probably the more appropriate tag.

12. Yard Dart

Is that better? :ROFLMAO:

chelloveck likes this.
  13. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Boxers or tighty whities? The people have a right to know!

chelloveck likes this.
  14. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

commando

15. chelloveck

The question is moot....by all accounts, there's not much of substance to see....:ROFLMAO:

16. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Alt news ain't necessarily accurate ---

17. chelloveck

From what I have read from the various monkeys here, compared to the lamestream news, the alt media is unimpeachably true (or at the very least, truthy)....please don't shatter my and their illusions. ;)

18. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

News just for you: Home

19. chelloveck

I'm sure that the alt left media mirrors the alt right media poifectly ;)

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
  20. Pax Mentis

Pax Mentis Philosopher King |RIP 11-4-2017

While I don't much give a s#!t about this whole thing, one thing did jump out at me merely for it's "typicalness" of the liberal media and liberals in general.

We have an entire controversy here one whether Mr Spicer lied, complete with pictures obviously some decades old, and one word everyone ignores that makes it entirely impossible for anyone but Mr Spicer to know the truth of his statement ..."I don't think the president owns a bathrobe..."

I return you now to your liberal induced stupidity...

Yard Dart likes this.
  1. dustintml
  2. Brokor
  3. Yard Dart
  4. Yard Dart
  5. Altoidfishfins
  6. Yard Dart
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Yard Dart, Oct 23, 2018, 23 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  7. 3M-TA3
  8. Witch Doctor 01
  9. Asia-Off-Grid
    [ATTACH]
    Thread by: Asia-Off-Grid, Jul 25, 2018, 10 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  10. chelloveck
  11. 3M-TA3
  12. Yard Dart
  13. OldDude49
  14. RJB
  15. DKR
  16. Legion489
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Legion489, Jun 13, 2017, 8 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7