Batman and CT shooters connected to LIBOR SCANDAL

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Matteo10572, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Matteo10572

Matteo10572 Monkey+

2. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Nah, thats just a coincidence. You are all up in the conspiracy theory land. Oh you have proof? Well, I just don't think that your proof is acceptable because the major media hasn't said a word of it on TV and as we all know, TV is my god. Sarcasm?

Brokor and JABECmfg like this.
  3. Matteo10572

Matteo10572 Monkey+

If both shooters dads were under investigation for a scandal that makes Madoff look like small potatoes, seems like the goobermint might look bad for not keeping these guys under surviellance and preventing the shootings right. BTW Having a fellow monkey call me a conspiracy theorist is funny. heheh

4. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

Sorcha fal....nuff said

5. Harbin

Harbin Monkey+

I've done quite a bit of research on the LIBOR scandal, including talking to a few folks I know at chase bank. All I've been told is based on what they have figured out, this thing is so giant its not going anywhere. It would literally being down the world financial system. Its also so complicated, they said they barely understand it and they are cpas, let alone the general public.

6. Matteo10572

Matteo10572 Monkey+

It must not be very important because I don't see anything about it in the news. I just see stuff about Kim K.'s wardrobe and Lindsay lohan's hairdoo.

Oh! and why does GE not have to pay billions in taxes?

7. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

And in all your research, sorcha faal never came up once?

8. Harbin

Harbin Monkey+

Yes, sorcha faal did come up and I've read the posts. I might not have been clear but what I meant was due to how huge this is, legally I don't really think it can/will go anywhere. I think the only chance it has is if foreign governments that have been screwed by it brought it to the world court (and i have no idea how much authority they have). My fear is before that happens we would be at war. I'd be happy to continue chatting about this as it sounds like we are on the same side. I'm sure you know, but we are talking in the trillions the world got screwed out of by the most powerful players.

9. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

In other words.. some conspiracies are too big to eat all at once. I'm down with that.. but I can't get past the Sorcha Faal generation of material that is overlapped with the rest. I follow zerohedge regularly; and since I'm NOT a market wizard.. I tend to have to take some/most of what they say with some grain of legitimacy. This is one that I don't think I can follow through on due to lack of knowledge in the arena.

10. enloopious

UGRev and Brokor like this.
  11. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Anything that can jeopardize the monarchy and its global empire...simply must be eradicated. When we take into account hundreds of trillions in dollars, and a clear motive to silence conspiracy in a world of technological enlightenment, yeah --it makes sense. However, proof or no proof, the large majority of people are not of the mind to even care. You can show them document after document, video testimonials, eyewitness accounts, anything under the sun, it won't matter.

enloopious, Harbin and UGRev like this.
  12. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

The immediate notion that it's too big for anyone to fight and win makes people shrug their shoulders.

enloopious likes this.
  13. enloopious

We are under attack every day but these things don't concern me. The only thing I am concerned with is who's name is on my underwear, the price of gas, and how white my teeth are or how long my hard-on will last and it will remain so just as long as the TV tells me to think this way.

How to do a successful strike against the NWO or what ever you want to call the tyrants and rulers of the mind slaves? Take out the networks and other controlled media which is somewhere around 99% of all media. The Anonymous guys are good at doing it online but what about IRL?

14. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

You have NO IDEA, what it takes to "Hide in plain sight" like the annonomos Folks are doing. I hope you never have to find out, because it is extremely HARD TO DO, for any length of time.... ......

Brokor likes this.
  15. enloopious

Oh yeah? LOL, I might have a little bit of an idea. Just say'n

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7