1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

"Batman massacre" nurse found dead

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by JABECmfg, Aug 21, 2012.

1. JABECmfg

JABECmfg multi-useless Site Supporter

One of the nurses who cared for many of the shooting victims in Aurora the morning after the shooting, (and who therefore spoke with many of the survivors - yes, the same survivors who we suspiciously havn't heard much from in the news...) found dead in a lake in Iowa, drowned after a night time swim...

This is the Tin Foil Hat lounge, so let's hear it - what do YOU think happened???
  2. Capt. Tyree

Capt. Tyree Hawkeye

Strictly conjecture, tin-foil hat type, but perhaps while caring for the wounded and dying she heard some eyewitness / victim testimony and / or treated wounds that weren't consistent with the story as released by the authorities and regurgitated by the media.
  3. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

She met Obama, that's enough for just about anyone to off themselves.
  4. Motomom34

Motomom34 Moderator Moderator Site Supporter++

I don't know what to think of this. I have read the conspiracy theories on the massacre- multiple shooters, false flag etc... Now this. I do admit that I was "off-the-grid" when the massacre took place so it was not in my face 24/7. I read a couple article regarding this drowning and the timeline just seems off.
  5. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Monkey+

From what I have seen, she was athletic and a good swimmer.

That the married mother of a young child would go swimming alone at night and not be found until the next day ???
  6. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Nothing to see here; move along...
    dan3 and VisuTrac like this.
  7. it's a conspiracy!
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary