"Batman massacre" nurse found dead

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by JABECmfg, Aug 21, 2012.

1. JABECmfg

JABECmfg multi-useless

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...d=maing-grid7|main5|dl6|sec1_lnk3&pLid=195364

One of the nurses who cared for many of the shooting victims in Aurora the morning after the shooting, (and who therefore spoke with many of the survivors - yes, the same survivors who we suspiciously havn't heard much from in the news...) found dead in a lake in Iowa, drowned after a night time swim...

This is the Tin Foil Hat lounge, so let's hear it - what do YOU think happened???

2. Capt. Tyree

Capt. Tyree Hawkeye

Strictly conjecture, tin-foil hat type, but perhaps while caring for the wounded and dying she heard some eyewitness / victim testimony and / or treated wounds that weren't consistent with the story as released by the authorities and regurgitated by the media.

3. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

She met Obama, that's enough for just about anyone to off themselves.

4. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I don't know what to think of this. I have read the conspiracy theories on the massacre- multiple shooters, false flag etc... Now this. I do admit that I was "off-the-grid" when the massacre took place so it was not in my face 24/7. I read a couple article regarding this drowning and the timeline just seems off.

5. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Monkey++

From what I have seen, she was athletic and a good swimmer.

That the married mother of a young child would go swimming alone at night and not be found until the next day ???

6. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Nothing to see here; move along...

dan3 and VisuTrac like this.
  7. it's a conspiracy!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7